Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the sex-ratio pill

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
How does sex ratio at birth vary across the world? We might expect that naturally an equal number of boys and girls are born, but this is not the case. There are biological reasons why more boys than girls are born each year: around 105 boys per 100 girls.

This video does a good job of explaining why this is so.

The excess males who would've died off by sexual maturity, thereby ensuring a 1:1 sex ratio, don't anymore due to modern medicine.

A substantial number of people think there are more women than men in their country (if they don't live in China, India or other places with a cultural preference for having a boy), but this is only true because women live longer than men on average. This dramatically skews the ratio. If we look only at people under the age of 65, the data paint a different picture.

Some figures:

In Canada, there are 120,000 (1.76 million males/1.64 million females) more 18-24 y/o males

In the UK, there are 301,498 (6,134,833 males/5,833,335 females) more males than females under the age of 15 and 526,394 (23,085,654 males/22,559,240 females) more males than females between the ages of 15 and 64.

In the United States, there are 790,000 (22.35 million/21.56 million) more 20-something men than 20-something women.

I'm quite surprised nobody seems to notice this demographic issue.

Last edited:
alot of stats to say water is wet

I suspect it's actually worse than that, and that the gender ratio is actually fucked to such a degree they're hiding at least a little bit of just how much the global population of men and women are imbalanced. Still fucked either way, though, but obviously this system is completely healthy and men are in no way being led to an even further landscape of degeneracy and foid privilege where they basically have 0 power. :forcedsmile:

this system is completely healthy and men are in no way being led to an even further landscape of degeneracy and foid privilege where they basically have 0 power. :forcedsmile:
What's going to happen with these new AIs though?

I mean, think about the life of a simp today, as the world currently operates:
- no contact with real women
- but, he simps on OF, giving money to a girl there - he's one of 10,000 thirsty simps who do this
- he gets pics, videos, and the occasional DM (spoiler: the DM is authored by a service; he's not really talking to her)

With AI, his life will be:
- no contact with real women
- has a dedicated AI with whom he has one-on-one contact
- gets pics, videos, and as much conversation as he likes

Only Fans is basically over, isn't it? I don't see how it survives as a way for women to prostitute themselves.

Yes
Sex ratio is against man
A famous quote that says
Less is expensive
And I heard global warming makes more male be born !
Things gets worse in future

Less women than men, and women also only want Chads. Its a disaster

This video does a good job of explaining why this is so.

The excess males who would've died off by sexual maturity, thereby ensuring a 1:1 sex ratio, don't anymore due to modern medicine.

A substantial number of people think there are more women than men in their country (if they don't live in China, India or other places with a cultural preference for having a boy), but this is only true because women live longer than men on average. This dramatically skews the ratio. If we look only at people under the age of 65, the data paint a different picture.

Some figures:

In Canada, there are 120,000 (1.76 million males/1.64 million females) more 18-24 y/o males

In the UK, there are 301,498 (6,134,833 males/5,833,335 females) more males than females under the age of 15 and 526,394 (23,085,654 males/22,559,240 females) more males than females between the ages of 15 and 64.

In the United States, there are 790,000 (22.35 million/21.56 million) more 20-something men than 20-something women.

I'm quite surprised nobody seems to notice this demographic issue.
I already knew abt this

I remember as a kid watching this low iq Muslim preacher saying polygamy is good because there are more women than men.

After doing my own research I learnt this was a lie

Last edited:
When i say this to my bluepilled parents they think i am crazy, they still believe that there is someone out there for everybody, NO there isn't!

And even if statistically there is, foids would rather share a chad than give me a chance, absolutely brutal :fuk: