Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take The Sex Performance And Dickpill

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Do you know why all foids have sex toys? Foid orgasm is useless because it does not play role in reproduction like men. Any penis smaller than 6 inches is useless for them. Even bigger than that sometimes useless if the guy is subhuman because foids don't get fully aroused. This is why every foid has giga vibration 8 inch dildo vibrators.

An incel telling us how sex works kek

I had a 6 inch dick at 16 now it’s 4 inches and micro when it’s soff.

Even 6 was dicklet tier so ovER
No. 6 is at least above average. I could’ve probably got to 6.5 after puberty.

I have 6.3 which is turbodicklet tier (not larp ofc)
@Zer0/∞ look at this mogger bragging. He said he had a 6.5 inch dick but the surgery removed 0.2 inches.

He deserves a 3 inch micropenis for the rest of his life and i deserve the 6 incher

i have 6.8inch, so not even 7 inches. giga over for me. but I've also once measured little bit over 7 inches, that was after a few weeks without masturbation. I had a brutal pump in my dick that day man. I always want to have this pump in my dick!

@Zer0/∞ look at this mogger bragging. He said he had a 6.5 inch dick but the surgery removed 0.2 inches.

He deserves a 3 inch micropenis for the rest of his life and i deserve the 6 incher
i have 6.8inch, so not even 7 inches. giga over for me. but I've also once measured little bit over 7 inches, that was after a few weeks without masturbation. I had a brutal pump in my dick that day man. I always want to have this pump in my dick!
no look at him @Incelius Savage

@NotoriousLoser you deserve a 2 inch micropenis you looksmaxx fag

ppl got hyperfixation on dick size

humanity is not worth saving