Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the schnauzer-pilll

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So…my dad recently got a puppy schnauzer because my old husky died, and here I am trying to seduce these foids, I told one I have a new dog, she says: oh cool, show it to me, I did it and… well the puppies of this race look like this:

10989B25 5DBF 490A BA9A 3F5FBECBFE19

They look like FUCKING DECREPIT OLD DOGS LMAO!

I guess the foid was expecting something more neotenic because she didn’t even smiled until I showed her another picture in an angle that showed this was actually a puppy and not an adult dog

FUCKING HELLLL GOD GIVE ME MY HUSKY BACK!!!! I HATE THIS ABOMINATION :reeeeee:

my dog is like 10 but still looks like a puppy, i remember some little kid calling him a puppy despite my dog being older than him

my dog is like 10 but still looks like a puppy, i remember some little kid calling him a puppy despite my dog being older than him
Beagles are good for this, never get a small dog that ages badly, the meaning of life for small dogs is looking cute, they are totally useless for anything else :f:

No!, I am stuck with this useless piece of shit pooping and pissing all over the place :feelspuke:, I am not even motivated to take it out for walks because it doesn’t provide me any halo effect :feelskek:

Why did your ancestors had such a weird taste? The german shepherd is an amazing dog but certainly not this abomination :feelsgah:

those white eyebrowes and beard is a failo. but why would u want another dog just to please a foid. thats cucked.

Will owning a dog up your looks score like as a halo?

Samoyeds pull femoids like no other. The constant need for exercise and grooming is a major task tho.

E7557401 6DB0 44E1 8B13 B6E5AA4ED2DD

No!, I am stuck with this useless piece of shit pooping and pissing all over the place :feelspuke:, I am not even motivated to take it out for walks because it doesn’t provide me any halo effect
Give it to a shelter or something if you don't wanna take care of lol