Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Take the Reptilian Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date
just opened my mind, humans are trash praise the reptiles

I know the mole people underground ok yes?

just opened my mind, humans are trash praise the reptiles
Only one thing left to do boyo
Image result for reptoid alien

I went to middle school with a reptilian boy. He was my friend and had very dry reptilian skin. Also had terrible asthma but not sure if that was related to being reptilian or not. Kids would try to insult him by calling him names like reptile boy or something along those lines. Also he was incel but had good athletic abilities, again not sure if related to his reptilian dna or not but I assume it was. Srs

They walk among us
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

3rtqVWkh.jpg

Related image

Why the fuck would you want to identify with the same species as this:

Image result for soy cuck

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Who are the Reptilians?

The Reptilians are a race of beings that inhabited the earth before the great war. We were the first species from the planet (terrans) which is now called earth. Humans are beings which another species came here to use as slaves for copper. They greatly accelerated the evolution of apes to achieve this. Watch this video if you're interested tbh:

Why should I join?

First of all because you get a legit avi like these:

Image result for alpha draconian
Image result for alpha draconian
Image result for reptilian alien

Second of all, why would you want to be known as a human? Humanity is a disease. Humans encourage the suicide of other humans. They bully other humans, outcast them, make fun of their looks etc. Judge them by their capability of mating as well. When a species should be judged for much more important things.

Just take a look at this thread if you haven't:

What kind of sick species are you? What kind of race encourages the death of their own kind tbh. Not the kind of race I want to be a part of. The kind of unevolved species that judges each other for their ability to mate is unacceptable for a kind like ours. Sick fucks you humans are tbh ngl.

Most of you claim to hate society, to hate normies, to hate foids etc. But you still identify as a human?

Image result for banderas gif

Cliffs:

-humans are shit
-why do you identify as one
-take the reptilian pill

DAVID ICKES ME
They walk among us
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

3rtqVWkh.jpg

(((THEY))))

The time is now boys

Related image