Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the relationship pill: Being in a relationship =/= having sex.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve had multiple friends irl that don’t have sex with their gf’s of many months, and never have, and probably never will. They are complete betabuxx orbiter status to their own “gf’s”. There are legit entire subreddits dedicated to men in “dead bedroom relationships”.

JFL @ any coper trying to fool themselves into believing a relationship will save them from inceldom.

RELATIONSHIP =\= SEX

SEX = SEX.

People need to stop using the argument “I see many normies in relationships, therefore they are all having fulfilling sex lives :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:“. Keep coping.

this is why the "go outside" statements are retarded as FUCK

Normies have to wait forever in a relationship to have sex

Chads fuck foids within hours of meeting them

they pity you, thats why they say they never have sex. They fuck each night :redpill::blackpill:

If you can't have neither it doesn't make any difference

Sub6 is law. I’ve excepted that for a while now.
I say sub 5 as well as being under 5’6 no matter how good looking = death sentence.

Sex is for Chad only.

Many men who are in “relationships” are just the females extra wallet and emotional tampon

In the future only blackpillers will be able to have sex because it gives us a power that results in ultimate game level. Right now it is cooking inside all of us

they pity you, thats why they say they never have sex. They fuck each night :redpill::blackpill:
that's why foids duck away from their normie boyfriends who try to kiss them

People need to stop using the argument “I see many normies in relationships, therefore they are all having fulfilling sex lives :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:“. Keep coping.

cant imagine the failure someone would feel if they got a date and had to wait like a year to get laid once. Doesn’t seem worth the trouble tbh
Sex is for Chad only.

yeah i ask a friend how is your relationship:
Him:good
Me:your sex life
Him:good she mark me on the calendar when we had sex(once at 3 months)
Me:omg good for you
Me:and how old is she and(him is 24 and working) what degree she had?
Him:she is still studying.. and i helper with with scholarship($)and bills.
Me:nice let's go back to work.

Not larp if you wander.

JFL @ believing all normies with girlfriends get laid. @Angry_runt would argue otherwise

JFL @ believing all normies with girlfriends get laid. @Angry_runt would argue otherwise
Not all but the vast majority do. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him. In 2020 there is no social stigma to a foid being single and foids under 30 already out earn men under 30 so the betabux argument is invalid. So why would they have a boyfriend they're not having sex with?

Not all but the vast majority do. There is no reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a non-rich guy unless she wants to have sex with him. In 2020 there is no social stigma to a foid being single and foids under 30 already out earn men under 30 so the betabux argument is invalid. So why would they have a boyfriend they're not having sex with?
Because they want a relationship.

Also, even if they're fucking him, there's a good chance that

1. they fuck rarely
2. they have starfish sex
3. she's not physically attracted to him

never forget

Also, even if they're fucking him, there's a good chance that

1. they fuck rarely
2. they have starfish sex

View attachment 280837

never forget
cope. I figured it out through indirect questions. A little common sense clearly dictates through their answers they hadn’t had sex at all.

Last edited:
You're saying they're in a relationship because they want a relationship. That's your argument?

Also, even if they're fucking him
That's your point, that they're not fucking their boyfriends. If you're admitting they do, then you're moving the goal posts to some arbitrary point that should be outside of your experience as an incel. What do you know about starfish sex and how do you know what kind of sex they're having and how often?

So why is she having sex with him then? Betabux debunked, social stigma of singleness nonexistent in 2020.

Consider that attractiveness is not a binary on/off thing. She's not attracted to her boyfriend as strongly as she's attracted to Chad but that doesn't mean that she's not attracted to him at all or that she hates him. That's the difference between incels and normies and why normies don't belong here. For all the bullshit they have to deal with to get "starfish" sex once a month, they'd get instabanned from here if they mentioned it because there's such a qualitative difference between their unfulfilling experiences and our completely nonexistent ones.

You're saying they're in a relationship because they want a relationship. That's your argument?

That's your point, that they're not fucking their boyfriends. If you're admitting they do, then you're moving the goal posts to some arbitrary point that should be outside of your experience as an incel. What do you know about starfish sex and how do you know what kind of sex they're having and how often?

So why is she having sex with him then? Betabux debunked, social stigma of singleness nonexistent in 2020.

Consider that attractiveness is not a binary on/off thing. She's not attracted to her boyfriend as strongly as she's attracted to Chad but that doesn't mean that she's not attracted to him at all or that she hates him. That's the difference between incels and normies and why normies don't belong here. For all the bullshit they have to deal with to get "starfish" sex once a month, they'd get instabanned from here if they mentioned it because there's such a qualitative difference between their unfulfilling experiences and our completely nonexistent ones.
Women want a relationship to post on their social media. It's an "accessory"

And I said that SOME normies fuck their girlfriends. SOME DON'T. IT'S A MIXED BAG

She's having sex so he doesn't leave her. She needs to keep him around.

And I'm not saying a sexhaver should be here, but just because you're having sex doesn't mean you're attractive.

Explain why some girls will duck away from a kiss from their boyfriend if they are attracted to him? They aren't.

Women want a relationship to post on their social media. It's an "accessory"
They're in relationships with guys they consider ugly because they want to show off those ugly guys on social media? Why? There is no social stigma to being single but there is a social stigma to having an ugly boyfriend.

And I said that SOME normies fuck their girlfriends. SOME DON'T. IT'S A MIXED BAG
Those that don't are outliers, because there is no reason for a foid to have a non-rich boyfriend unless she wants to have sex with him.

She's having sex so he doesn't leave her. She needs to keep him around.
Why does she need to keep him around? What value does an ugly non-rich boyfriend have for a foid in 2020?

Explain why some girls will duck away from a kiss from their boyfriend if they are attracted to him? They aren't.
I don't think I've ever seen this in person and I've been around.

They're in relationships with guys they consider ugly because they want to show off those ugly guys on social media? Why? There is no social stigma to being single but there is a social stigma to having an ugly boyfriend.
we've gone over this wise guy. also there's a difference between being not attracted and being repulsed

You see, women see average men as "below average" and incels as "WAY below average"

So when a woman has an average looking boyfriend, she's not attracted to him, but she is aware that he is not repulsive enough to make it look like she's dating an OBJECTIVELY UGLY MAN.
Those that don't are outliers, because there is no reason for a foid to have a non-rich boyfriend unless she wants to have sex with him.

Why does she need to keep him around? What value does an ugly non-rich boyfriend have for a foid in 2020?
a normal looking, but non attractive, non rich boyfriend, can still serve as a social accessory.
I don't think I've ever seen this in person and I've been around.
I've seen this, @ionlycopenow has seen it, and I'm sure we're not the only ones who have seen it

we've gone over this wise guy. also there's a difference between being not attracted and being repulsed
You're quibbling over terms. Attraction is a spectrum from repulsive to irresistible and it's irrelevant where you draw the line because you don't get a vote. The foid votes by choosing a boyfriend and having sex with him, which they do in almost all cases at least initially, and that is what makes those normie guys' lives so much better than ours.

So when a woman has an average looking boyfriend, she's not attracted to him
So why is she in a relationship with him? Why is she (in almost all cases) having sex with him?

a normal looking, but non attractive, non rich boyfriend, can still serve as a social accessory.
How? And is the value of that accessory worth sucking dick for? You can't believe in sub-8 theory and also believe a foid will be willing to get fucked by some unattractive nobody just to be able to put photos with him on social media.

I've seen this, @ionlycopenow has seen it, and I'm sure we're not the only ones who have seen it
I don't doubt it. A couple of hours ago I've seen a teen foid making out with a guy who's shorter than her. If I took a photo of them and posted it here, I'd get warned for cherrypicking. Outliers gonna outlie, including foids not having sex with their boyfriends.

You're quibbling over terms. Attraction is a spectrum from repulsive to irresistible and it's irrelevant where you draw the line because you don't get a vote. The foid votes by choosing a boyfriend and having sex with him, which they do in almost all cases at least initially, and that is what makes those normie guys' lives so much better than ours.

So why is she in a relationship with him? Why is she (in almost all cases) having sex with him?

How? And is the value of that accessory worth sucking dick for? You can't believe in sub-8 theory and also believe a foid will be willing to get fucked by some unattractive nobody just to be able to put photos with him on social media.

I don't doubt it. A couple of hours ago I've seen a teen foid making out with a guy who's shorter than her. If I took a photo of them and posted it here, I'd get warned for cherrypicking. Outliers gonna outlie, including foids not having sex with their boyfriends.
sub8 theory was never that normies never get laid.

anyway as for your cherrypicking argument that kinda serves my point, that foids will get with guys they're not attracted to

anyway as for your cherrypicking argument that kinda serves my point, that foids will get with guys they're not attracted to
Or maybe they'll be somewhat attracted to guys you don't consider attractive? And they'll be somewhat willing to suck their dicks, making those guys' lives a lot better than ours?

Or maybe they'll be somewhat attracted to guys you don't consider attractive? And they'll be somewhat willing to suck their dicks, making those guys' lives a lot better than ours?
normies mog us (obviously)

i'm done