Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Take the political compass test

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Like my last thread about taking the Aspie quiz let's try it with the classic political compass test. I know the test is kinda shitty and bad but these are my results:
chart

I think this test is too skewed to the right and many questions aren't just a matter of yes or no. Surprised I got placed in the authoritarian quadrant, I guess that if you answer that corporations can be evil sometimes or that globalization should serve humanity and not big multinationals the test assumes you're authoritarian kek.

Politics is a meme in 2023

Mine was also somewhere around there, Chico

Politics is a meme in 2023
I mostly avoid politics but I thought the thread would be interesting. I agree with you it's a meme and a waste of time, voting is pointless.

I haven’t taken the political compass for like a year last time I did it I was like 4 up and 1 or 2 to the right

Holyfuckingbased

See ya later inkwells, I'm a Gigachad.

Chart

expected results since I am not a cuck.

D88EAA55 A443 431D 9054 5EB57FD814B9

My results in July 2021. It’s probably still similar I mean I was a “esoteric fascist” back then and still a fascist now so :feelsjuice:

The site gives questions in deceiving manner, I am not a leftard
Compass results

left-right is kike nonsense. am kretschmer winged.

I took this test a few times already, I was usually in the lower right corner of the red section, almost in the middle.

Now I was on the very top of the green section, midway between the left edge and the four corners

they should add a neutral option

Like my last thread about taking the Aspie quiz let's try it with the classic political compass test. I know the test is kinda shitty and bad but these are my results:
chart

I think this test is too skewed to the right and many questions aren't just a matter of yes or no. Surprised I got placed in the authoritarian quadrant, I guess that if you answer that corporations can be evil sometimes or that globalization should serve humanity and not big multinationals the test assumes you're authoritarian kek.

chart