Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the pitch pill (voice pill).

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Naively speaking, the pitch of your voice determines how feminine or masculine you sound. Women have high pitched voices, and men have low pitch voices (deep voice).

Science has shown that a man's voice is determined by his levels of testosterone during puberty. High testosterone levels are also correlated with the size of a man's penis. Men with high testosterone are also healthier, stronger, and are of higher genetic quality.

Hence just by listening to the pitch of a man's voice, a roastie is able to determine if a man is an Incel or a Chad. Appearance alone is not enough. I've personally seen women reject Chad's they were fawning after upon hearing him talk.

A voice pitch lower than 86 Hz is considered attractive to foids.

Men's voice pitch is between 65 and 260 Hz. Women are in the 100 to 525 Hz range. The average male has a pitch of 110 hz. That means a significant portion of men have a non-deep masculine voice, which is completely repulsive to foids.

And what percent of men have a pitch lower than 86 Hz? Less than 10% of men.

Therefore, from voice alone, women are only attracted to the 10% of men. And those 10% of men are likely to have high testosterone levels, be strong, big, etc. The pitch pill is more proof that the black pill is real.

Take the pitch pill.

Last edited:
The genetics pill is all encompassing.

The funny thing is that women typically swoon for tenors. Justin Timberlake is such a pretty little song bird, just don't engage him in conversation. Haha

Just edit your voice in order to be lower sounding, like this dude

The funny thing is that women typically swoon for tenors. Justin Timberlake is such a pretty little song bird, just don't engage him in conversation. Haha
Cope. Justin Timberlake is a prettyboy whose statusmaxxed.
Just edit your voice in order to be lower sounding, like this dude

My voice isn't even that bad. It's around 110 Hz, which is average... But average is disgusting for foids. Chad only.

Cope. Justin Timberlake is a prettyboy whose statusmaxxed.

My voice isn't even that bad. It's around 110 Hz, which is average... But average is disgusting for foids. Chad only.

For realz

People who post celebrities to attempt to disapprove an argument have extremely low iq

I really love my voice. Once, in an incel forum (which had some female users in it / don't blame me), i did a quick recording of my voice through vocaroo. They thought i was some kind of chad and they started to compliment me, implying it was sexy and blah blah.

Then one of them saw my face.

65 hz check in

88Hz here. Where's my pussy?

I'm 19 and my voice sounds like an obese 14 year old faggot
I hate genetics

How do I check this? A certain app or website?

Tfw high pitch weak lung voice, no matter what I say everyone will laugh and some low pitch nobody will have everybody listening:feelsrope:

tay-zonday-los-angeles-premiere-of-project-almanac_4555673.jpg

Highest form of genetic quality right here. Genetic Elite

I have a really deep voice but it sounds autistic af. I have to talk really loudly or else no one can actually understand me and I stutter like a retard.

my voice gets higher pitched louder i talk fucking tistic

How do I check what hertz my voice is? Is there an app?

How do I check what hertz my voice is? Is there an app?
There might be an app. I used audacity with a pitch measuring plugin.

Is your voice deep? If so it's likely lower than 86 Hz. Is it normal? Probably ~110 Hz.

There might be an app. I used audacity with a pitch measuring plugin.

Is your voice deep? If so it's likely lower than 86 Hz. Is it normal? Probably ~110 Hz.
Found the app. Got this.. I’m the red.

AD1C76E3 C988 4465 ADE1 9FEDC14D1052

Then Just for fun I tried making my voice deeper, and the red thing went down just a little bit more. Not by much though.

His jawline halos him though

Naively speaking, the pitch of your voice determines how feminine or masculine you sound. Women have high pitched voices, and men have low pitch voices (deep voice).

Science has shown that a man's voice is determined by his levels of testosterone during puberty. High testosterone levels are also correlated with the size of a man's penis. Men with high testosterone are also healthier, stronger, and are of higher genetic quality.

Hence just by listening to the pitch of a man's voice, a roastie is able to determine if a man is an Incel or a Chad. Appearance alone is not enough. I've personally seen women reject Chad's they were fawning after upon hearing him talk.

A voice pitch lower than 86 Hz is considered attractive to foids.

Men's voice pitch is between 65 and 260 Hz. Women are in the 100 to 525 Hz range. The average male has a pitch of 110 hz. That means a significant portion of men have a non-deep masculine voice, which is completely repulsive to foids.

And what percent of men have a pitch lower than 86 Hz? Less than 10% of men.

Therefore, from voice alone, women are only attracted to the 10% of men. And those 10% of men are likely to have high testosterone levels, be strong, big, etc. The pitch pill is more proof that the black pill is real.

Take the pitch pill.
Some chads have female voices and some stacys have masculine voices. It's just another trait which is important but not essential.
Found the app. Got this.. I’m the red.

View attachment 79839

Then Just for fun I tried making my voice deeper, and the red thing went down just a little bit more. Not by much though.
What's the ap called?

my is 110, I thought it was deep but nah

I have a high girly pitched voice. Over for me. I don't even like to talk.