Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the pinkpill

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
thread title tbh

Pink

latest

paragons me

congrats bro :feelsokman:

Grats my dude

I need to start postmaxxing to get a cool color like you tbh.

????
No, you need to stop it, tbh.
Why are you always bullying bro. I'll never understand the hate I've been getting from users like you. Even changed my avi from a gif as to not annoy people.

Why are you always bullying bro. I'll never understand the hate I've been getting from users like you. Even changed my avi from a gif as to not annoy people.
bring back your old avi. I liked it, srs

Bring back the old avi. Everybody is free to choose whatever avi he likes.

You have 1302 posts in 4 days, that's just straightout spam, don't you think? What's wrong with not liking spam?

Bring back the old avi. Everybody is free to choose whatever avi he likes.

You have 1302 posts in 4 days, that's just straightout spam, don't you think? What's wrong with not liking spam?
It's all quality posting tbh. I reply sometimes with just an emote but that's what they're there for.

Wow bro that's impressive, congrats :feelsautistic:

What a lil bitch keep ur avi to show dominance

I thought the pinkpill was gaymaxxing and becoming a tranny? I must be mistaken

I'm moving closer to that with each post :ha..feels: