Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Pantypill

oh no it's incel again shying away from natural women's body

have she tried shower and did it help her get laid btw :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Women don't wash their vaginas ever and can't. Here is the official health advice on, not, cleaning vagina.
White, fishy discharge that smells like Surströmming (canned rotting fish) is part of the self cleaning waste disposal of vaginal sweat, yeast and cum. Talcum powder (as I said) is a read flag for catching and neutralising discharge in a foids underwear.

"Use plain, unperfumed soaps to wash the area around the vagina (the vulva) gently every day. The vagina will clean itself inside your body with natural vaginal secretions (discharge)."

54 seconds into this video two chad-cels open the can and at 1.08 confirm Vaginal discharge smells like Surströmming.

Hang on?

Where did the op say "they were panties taken from good looking foids"?

I didn't read that anywhere and nothing was said of the owners.

I hope no IncelTear staff are studying law as they wouldn't make very good court barristers, misrepresenting and providing false evidence to a jury.

Last edited:
I wont be opening that link ded srs
Tbh. I've watched beheading videos no problem, now that link!? It shall probably scar me.
You need to smell the part where her asshole would've been, that's the best, and lick it too, that's what I've done in the past
Download 10

PUSSIES ARE BEAUTIFUL YOU STUPID INKWELLERINO!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ponder the odor... the aroma! Yes, the pungent fermented secrete! mmmm yes...