Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Pantypill

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Due to my living situation, I sometimes have the chance to sneak some panties from good looking foids for a short period of time. Initially I wanted them to fap to, but then I discovered the pantypill.

Foids have fully stained underwear after just one day of wearing. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

This is from 3 different foids after 1 day of wearing.

JFL. How could one take foids ever serious again knowing that at the very moment they're talking to them their panties are completely stained.

Imagine an IT foid telling you to shower while she sits in front of her PC with soiled underwear. :feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol @ foids.

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Imagine the smell

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

20200602 021524

1 & 2 look interesting, 3 looks :feelspuke:

Looks like fungus or some shit tbh. I wouldn't touch that shit without gloves.

Looks like baby powder

scares me how 90% of westerners don't practice basic anal hygiene

I still have a fetish for foids panties though tbh. they're like a cute feminine accessory that they wear over their ass

You can make booze with all that YEAST!

Women are unironically fucking disgusting. If you ever have a brief moment of asexual lucidity, you realise this immediately.

Women are unironically fucking disgusting. If you ever have a brief moment of asexual lucidity, you realise this immediately.

Well said. Women should shower more, they literally stink.

Is it pussy juice or shit?

I wont be opening that link ded srs

This is the single worst misconception in our society, that females are cleaner than men.
Just think about all the gross shit that happens from a females vagina. First they bleed profusely. And they also pee much more and easier than men. Just making a female laugh can trigger their piss

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
What even is that?

Imagine being a foid and having to keep an extra pair of underwear in the car just in case chad decides to rev his truck at the stop light

I used to steal panties from my apartments laundry room!

Good times!
Bon temps! 'Mi...

What the fuck. How did you manage to get those? And this will be on cucktears for sure.

Yum. Slurp slurp

Thanks for giving me ~ 30 minutes of asexual transcendence

Probably smells like fesikh.

Non-perfume talcum powder is used to hide the smell and treat thrush* (*bv and thrush makes vaginas smells like surströmming).

"Thrush and BV are quite distinct: thrush, a fungus infection caused by candida, is curdy and white, causing severe itching around the outside of the vagina "

The white discharge in those underwear is thrush.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Last edited:
You need to smell the part where her asshole would've been, that's the best, and lick it too, that's what I've done in the past

oh no it's incel again shying away from natural women's body

have she tried shower and did it help her get laid btw :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Thank you for this revelation.
Also mogs me at having access to female panties

Thats fucking disgusting.

They truly are the inferior gender in every sense

True story, watched some mini documentary & they compared mens briefs, boxers & womens panties & g string. The foid underwear contained the most fecal matter.

What the fuck kind of living situation is that?

And, uh, wow. OK

I used to cherish crusty panties as a teen. I used to steal panties in my youth and the 'dirty' panties always smelled the best and would keep the stench for weeks. I would jerk off with the panties and cum all over them until the panty was so rock-hard that it felt like sandpaper on my dick. Good times. Good memories.

That living situation must involve a Chad or two, because that's dried up pussy juice

I used to cherish crusty panties as a teen. I used to steal panties in my youth and the 'dirty' panties always smelled the best and would keep the stench for weeks. I would jerk off with the panties and cum all over them until the panty was so rock-hard that it felt like sandpaper on my dick. Good times. Good memories.

That's fucking disgusting man