Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the niggerpill

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Reminder that it's considered okay to use manlet/short as an insult against manlets (and ugly, small dick, and other qualities that are genetic), but calling a black a nigger is considered the worst thing ever by comparison, either because of BBC worship or virtue signalling or both

im not saying "call blacks niggers", but i think its a good example of how hypocritical society is

niggers are gods in 2019

Manlets, why aren't you rolling into the hood 200 manlet deep and calling every pavement ape a nigger?

Reminder that it's considered okay to use manlet/short as an insult against manlets (and ugly, small dick, and other qualities that are genetic), but calling a black a nigger is considered the worst thing ever by comparison, either because of BBC worship or virtue signalling or both

im not saying "call blacks niggers", but i think its a good example of how hypocritical society is

@StormlitAqua

Hispanics are between asian and white

hello r/inceltears

I would appreciate a response about this subject

hello r/inceltears

I would appreciate a response about this subject
I doubt they will respond but don’t expect anything but the usual platitudes if they do

“OMG SO WAYCIS!”

I disagree, but will not elaborate due the white supremacist agenda behind the post.

BBC theory strikes again

I think Nigeria isn't diverse enough.

JFL at least negroids have ugly faces

White women were a mistake.

are you stupid ?:feelstastyman: ... its because the term niggers has a lot of ugly history behind it. not the same with manlets lol

are you stupid ?:feelstastyman: ... its because the term niggers has a lot of ugly history behind it. not the same with manlets lol

:feelsseriously:
Racebait thread
OP is extremely low IQ
and all those who reply seriously are mentalcels who blame their inaptitude on people they probably never interact wiht irl

some White fucks infesting this place with their supremacist bullshit again
fuck off back to stormfront
low brain typical faggot coper use the word so they feel powerful behind their monitor, yet no damn well, they stare back down when they cross foot with a black guy in the subway . :feelskek:

Just think about this:

People call a black person a nigger constantly.
He gets angry.
People film it and put it on internet.
Then they say "people don't like you because of your personality, sweetie"

That's not okay but it's okay if he's short

Niggers can’t be incels, because of their innate aggressiveness, and because they are privileged people.

wierdly enough, I never see any ethnics or blacks themselves mocking down or insulting white people here ( '' but..bUt he saId JBW''' )
its ALWAYS white people reducing other ethnicties thinking about it. No wonder people think Incels are alt right neo nazies.

i give no fuck, this is something that must be adressed; too many people here reject their failures on Black yet we have CONSISTENT proof that white poeple ar euniversally the most desired race...

Like what in the actual fuck..the hate is not even logical...Furthemrore, why does it seem like I'm the only ethnic monirity defneding this point.
Niggers can’t be incels, because of their innate aggressiveness, and because they are privileged people.

I mean how can anyone right unporven shit like that and call this part of Inceldom or blackpill?

''Oh I saw a foid today walking with a black so JBB lol'' :soy::soy:

Keep thinking BLACKED videos is relaity fucktards.

Well, Reading the comments... This one sure triggered some blackcels...

I don't wish to get involved in this stupid game but , what do you imbeciles expect from people that see the world as hell and hate everyone in it?... Tolerance and acceptance? Lol.

Funnily enough I posted the exact same thing in my heightpill thread.

Transgenders not getting any sex... You're transphobic...
Blacks not getting any sex... You're racist...
Shorties not getting any sex... You're not entitled to sex you Inkwell...

They pedastalise any tool that they think can further their cause... "Who has the power"... A summary of modern day life.

You aren't allowed to call blacks niggers because they'll chimpout on you. That's literally all there is to it. They are allowed to get violent and be socially accepted for it. This is the real reason "nigger" is not allowed. If manlets killed people who made fun of their height, eventually people would stop making fun of manlets out of fear of getting killed. Same with incels, or any other derogatory term. Violence works on the normalfag mind better than rational argument. This is the real reason why normalfags and cucks are against saying nigger. It causes chimpouts and other problems for them and society at large.

I don't wish to get involved in this stupid game but , what do you imbeciles expect from people that see the world as hell and hate everyone in it?... Tolerance and acceptance? Lol.

we all here in the same shit.
I thought people could at least respect that.
I was wrong unfortunately.

The real issue here is that people using it here voluntarily use it to reduce us in a primitive.
People writing stuff like
''NIGGER NIGGER NIGEER NIGGER'' :soy: :soy:

do so voluntarily to create trigger blackcel and create division here behind the name of ''MUh free Speech''

Yet they complain when IT do the same.

When I came here, I swear to god things werent like that.
this place has simply become utterly autistic
You aren't allowed to call blacks niggers because they'll chimpout on you. That's literally all there is to it. They are allowed to get violent and be socially accepted for it. This is the real reason "nigger" is not allowed. If manlets killed people who made fun of their height, eventually people would stop making fun of manlets out of fear of getting killed. Same with incels, or any other derogatory term. Violence works on the normalfag mind better than rational argument. This is the real reason why normalfags and cucks are against saying nigger. It causes chimpouts and other problems for them and society at large.

I was called ''nigger'' in high school, was made of fun of because of my features when I was the only black guy in my class, got told all racist jokes you could imagine, people referred to my skin as shit color, told me my hair looked like rug, got racially discriminated several times and profiled as well.

I thought this place was a community where people could understand what it would be where people mocked and made fun of you for your apperance but all the posters here are what I consider even worse than IT for proving them right.
This has nothing to do with Inceldom, nor blackpilling.

Last edited:

The real issue here is that people using it here voluntarily use it to reduce us in a primitive.
People writing stuff like

do so voluntarily to create trigger blackcel and create division here behind the name of ''MUh free Speech''

I was called ''nigger'' in high school, was made of fun of because of my features when I was the only black guy in my class, got told all racist jokes you could imagine, people referred to my skin as shit color, told me my hair looked like rug, got racially discriminated several times and profiled as well.

I thought this place was a community where people could understand what it would be where people mocked and made fun of you for your apperance but all the posters here are what I consider even worse than IT for proving them right.
im not saying "call blacks niggers"
learn to read faggot

I feel for my blackcel bros, they are maginalized in any community.

Some people like being edgy and stirring the pot I guess.

People wirting stuff like

do so volutarily to create trigger blackcel and create division here behind the name of ''MUh free Speech''

This place been like this since I joined. But I'm not an old member. And I thought this site culture was supposed to be a replica of the old chan. Everyone used the word nigger both ironically and unironically. So what? in the end of the day that doesn't mean shit.

Very delusional of you to think that WE operate like normies in a mind hives group think. We all have our problems and our problems differ. What works for you will fuck another incel up. There is no politcal platform that which incels of different skin color. Height. And backgrounds can stand on together because we are simply too different. We share one common problem (being the outcasts of our own) . But that's pretty much it.

My point was that if this had happened in a non-white inner city school, those white kids would've gotten stabbed or jumped. Thugmaxxing works. I"m a white presenting hispanic and attended an intercity school the had like maybe 10 actual white kids out of 1000 or so seniors. It was the other way around with nonwhites calling the few white kids there pussies and cucks. The got fucked up constantly. I got some of that too, and I wasn't even white but just had light skin. Racism/colorism is natural and normal and an inescapable part of the human condition.

For every instance of racism you received I could give you an example on the other end. Nobody gives a shit. Like you said, we are all incels here, so the bottom of our races in general. There is no common bond between us except for the crushing loneliness society inflicts on us because of our genetics. Think of this like prison, where the gangs are separated by color and handle their own shit.

learn to write cracker
stop acting like i was attacking you for being black in the first place

i guess it's hard to have a clinical discussion on this forum

Niggers are gods in Cucknada.

they are maginalized in any community.
Gods in Europe. While other races are truly treated like shit, Asians for example.

I only saw black chimps infuriating over innocent jokes while other people take worse stuff and are forced to remain quiet.

C’mon, complaining about the “nigger” word is like calling tards “mentally challenged” instead of “handicapped” because e it’s supposed to be a better word, while it isn’t.

“Black” is a color, a racist definition. “Negro” is a word derived from the Latin classic language. It’s not racist.

man im done.
every time threads like this pop up, I feel like I'm the only defending my stance.

I im the only black left here.
all the others one left when they realized the sheer hypocrisy behind it.

man im done.
every time threads like this pop up, I feel like I'm the only defending my stance.

I im the only black left here.
all the others one left when they realized the sheer hypocrisy behind it.
I'm here.

I simply don't give a fuck. Maybe i'm desensitized, oh well. Even if I do care, I use that hatred as a form of motivation to strengthen my courage. in short, as a form of using something bad for good, literal hatefuel. Hate and spite are the greatest motivators.

View attachment 129528

@StormlitAqua

Hispanics are between asian and white
What the actual fuck? Asian females are rated higher than white females by all races of men? This must be wrong right? Otherwise rice foids can run stronger hypergamy and make my chance of getting a racematched girl virtually zero

What the actual fuck? Asian females are rated higher than white females by all races of men? This must be wrong right? Otherwise rice foids can run stronger hypergamy and make my chance of getting a racematched girl virtually zero
That does sound pretty accurate. Look up some online dating sites stats when it comes to racial preference. Asian women were dead first.

:feelsseriously:
Racebait thread
OP is extremely low IQ
and all those who reply seriously are mentalcels who blame their inaptitude on people they probably never interact wiht irl

some White fucks infesting this place with their supremacist bullshit again
fuck off back to stormfront
low brain typical faggot coper use the word so they feel powerful behind their monitor, yet no damn well, they stare back down when they cross foot with a black guy in the subway . :feelskek:

Interstellar IQ post tbh

based. rational argumentation only works for top 1% of the population in terms of IQ. the rest are basically bipedal, hairless animals who can express their emotions in human language. JFL at deluding yourself in thinking most humans are some kind of higher order beings. most are fucking dumb - and I mean really dumb - and barely above chimp level.

I think European enlightenment thinkers made a huge mistake in believing in universality of human rights, intelligence, etc. There is a bigger difference between someone like Plato, Newton, Tesla, etc. and the regular Joe than the difference between the regular Joe and some other hominid species.

most people understand the language of violence much better than logical arguments. it's not even close really.

Last edited:
I hate niggers

If you are white than most insults are okay to use on you.