Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the neckpill bro

Thick neck is so disgusting

everything need to be perfect if you wanna ascend. shit is fucked up

Yup, necklets always look weird even if they have pretty faces, also why gym ogres never ascend becvause they have wierd necks when they work out

I have a moderate pencil neck, it's why I have noticeable forward head posture from rotting too hard. :reeeeee:

My neck looks like a pencil.

I have a long think neck, but you can work out your neck so that makes it less brutal.

Most people have normal necks.

Neck is easy to buff up like mma fighters.

I have a little cock.

Just do neck curls and you'll get a thick neck. People on this site love to complain about things they can change

I have the opposite issue. My neck is extremely thick and fat, even though I am borderline underweight and have a low body-fat percentage. It looks like shit and I can't even look downwards without forming a bunch of neck/chin rolls. If I take a selfie or something it makes me look like I am super overweight. Just another aspect of having shit genetics, I guess.

I stopped using a pillow when i sleep lets see if it works.
Do neck crunches everyday and you will see results in no time, lay on your back on bed or couch and let your head hang down, lift your head and tense your neck like 40 times, do few series and that's it.