Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the Neanderthal pill

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
life is much more than girls, instead go monk mode and try to achieve your highest creative and manly potential. I recommend hunter-and-gatherer max, where you take on hunting, fishing and wilderness survival as a hobby, it can make you feel like a man just as much as being a slayer can. Chad can bang girls in the city, but put him in the wilderness and you mog him to the 11th dimension and back, you would shoot an arrow through his leg and leave him bleeding while all stacies would flock to you, and since society will collapse soon you will have your chance

it doesn't matter one person has sex with 100 women. what matters is how he did it. if he did it the civilizing way, you can be sure that even so, he will feel empty. real sexuality, it only exists in the natural unlimited way.

I agree with everything you said, but I would openly add pacifism and misanthropy as fundamental pillars. man must enjoy nature which is his native place.

Neanderthal:

Although the average raw brain volumes of the two groups studied were practically identical (1473.84 cubic centimeters for humans versus 1473.46 for Neanderthals), the average “corrected” Neanderthal brain volume was just 1133.98 cubic centimeters, compared to 1332.41 for the humans.Mar 12, 2013

Denisovan:

160,000-year-old fossil may be the first Denisovan skull we've found​

A partial skull from China represents the earliest human with a “modern” brain size. It could represent an unknown group of ancient humans, or perhaps one of the enigmatic Denisovans

The researchers have calculated the volume of the hominin's brain from the size and shape of the skull fragments. Their estimate is that it was between 1555 and 1781 cubic centimetres, with a figure nearer to 1700 cubic centimetres most likely.

life is much more than girls, instead go monk mode and try to achieve your highest creative and manly potential. I recommend hunter-and-gatherer max, where you take on hunting, fishing and wilderness survival as a hobby, it can make you feel like a man just as much as being a slayer can. Chad can bang girls in the city, but put him in the wilderness and you mog him to the 11th dimension and back, you would shoot an arrow through his leg and leave him bleeding while all stacies would flock to you, and since society will collapse soon you will have your chance
Copium maximus.

I honesty enjoy when people are more positive :owo:

You don't need to go to the wilderness and hunt to feel better tho, just keep in mind that your happiness should always come first then getting a partner.