Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the Kpop pill: ricecel visits foreign country, promptly gets raped by horny snowbunnies

He didn't mention the country :feelssus: probably some shithole

idk why but this made me laugh:feelskek:

Next level cope, this nigga is like MF DOOM he lives in a different reality and makes stories in it

reminds me of this guy:

Lmao gigalarp.

"woman" is a broad term nowadays.

If they were ugly I actually would feel bad.

@turbocuckcel_7000

reddit = larp

didnt say anything about the race of the women but your coomer brain goes straight to fetishizing mayo foids

r/AsianMasculinity is cancer

Yeah, this happened, sure........ LOL

I want proof…

When the larping is too strong.

@starcrapoo and @Dregster666 on suicide watch

take the kpop pill :blackpill:

asians are literally getting raped by white foids and you all didn't get a hug in ten years :lul: :feelsclown: :kys:

@starcrapoo and @Dregster666 on suicide watch

take the kpop pill :blackpill:

asians are literally getting raped by white foids and you all didn't get a hug in ten years :lul: :feelsclown: :kys:
JFL at you eating up this obvious larp story while chads and tyrones are out there getting raped and harassed by multiple stacies/beckys :feelskek:

JFL at you eating up this obvious larp story while chads and tyrones are out there getting raped and harassed by multiple stacies/beckys :feelskek: