Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the Kafkapill

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Franz Kafka was surely an incel,he vented out writing depressing books. too bad he didn't have a forum like this to share his thoughts. Imagining oneself as a cockroach is a sure shot signal that he felt the same way we incels do :cryfeels: His roastie mother and sister hated him, meanwhile his normie dad mocked him . Dude was suicidal at the least:feelsrope:

Downloadfile 2

He was incel-looking, not gonna lie.

View attachment 590122

He was incel-looking, not gonna lie.
He is almost giving me the ER vibe. Only he was not so psyched about injustice to his life. He just wanted his life to end, dude even tried to burn all his work ..shit man some guys have it tough

He lived a life of a slayer comapared to Lovecraft, who as far I know, didn't have much female friends and haven't have much, if any relationships before his marriage at the age of 34, of which large portion, he spent in separation due to poor financial condition. Kafka on the other hand had multiple romances. Niether of them was an incel though.

Having said that, I can't deny the value of his wiritng, I've only read Trial so far, but it was a good read.

He lived a life of a slayer comapared to Lovecraft, who as far I know, didn't have much female friends and haven't have much, if any relationships before his marriage at the age of 34, of which large portion, he spent in separation due to poor financial condition. Kafka on the other hand had multiple romances. Niether of them was an incel though.

Having said that, I can't deny the value of his wiritng, I've only read Trial so far, but it was a good read.
I actually haven't read lovecraft but i will check out. Kafka may had romatic relationship but he was really twisted in the head. In Metamorphosis he fckin sees himself as a worhtless giant insect or roach :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
He is almost giving me the ER vibe. Only he was not so psyched about injustice to his life. He just wanted his life to end, dude even tried to burn all his work ..shit man some guys have it tough

What about his letters to Milena ?!

What about his letters to Milena ?!
i dont know man... he seems pretty incel if you ask me.. now the time when he was born was different.. u cn be the most first class incel mentally but yet land a roastie for urself to marry because whoring around was not so common back then

I am trying to figure out why his works became popular only after he died.
maybe it's because his friend that published them was tall.

Kafka was one of my favorite authors, particularly his unfinished novel Amerika. The way the main character is treated, the bizarre circumstances he has interacting with people, how it's always lose-lose and weird shit happening at his expense when he's just trying to go about his business in peace. Even when he thinks he's getting along with an old foid and pretty young foid, they suddenly turn on him when an authority figure accuses him of nonsense, as if all their prior interest was ice-thin.

And I've always said my life feels like a Kafka novel. The man experienced, or was at least aware of, a world that most people never have to.