Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Just Be Dravidian Pill!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Not a single South Indian currycel posts here even though everyone ranks Dravidians as the most subhuman and there are hundreds of millions of them. :reeeeee:

Tamil Dravidians literally are SEAmaxxing in Singapore and Malayasia and fucking Chinese women in the thousands, having the highest SMV there second to that of whites. :feelsrope:

They can even play BBC adjacent game with dark skin and undertones + naturally curly hair. :feelsUnreal:

@Transcended Trucel

@Transcended Trucel
yet many copers think they have it worse than us northies. No they mog us to infinity! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: for every south Indian here there are like 7 northies jfl

IM SICK OF GETTING MOGGED BY INDIANS:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: FUCKING STREET SHITTERS:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cope!!
There are tons of Dravidians in this forum.
Northies definitely have it better than Dravidians.

Branch Dravidians are OK.

And yet currycels still want to pretend they have it worse than ricecels :lul:

Ricecels get mogged by everyone including curries.

Just 2 users out of hundreds of currycels. :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
There are definitely more but I don't remember their usernames. Not all curries are Northies here some are bengalis like you, some are fishermen like @Currycel69_ some are Gujaratis like @CopingForBrutality

And yet currycels still want to pretend they have it worse than ricecels :lul:

Ricecels get mogged by everyone including curries.
Those are not true curries, they are Tamil Dravidians and look like niggers.

There are definitely more but I don't remember their usernames. Not all curries are Northies here some are bengalis like you, some are fishermen like @Currycel69_ some are Gujaratis like @CopingForBrutality
Stop changing the subject, Dravidians mog every other group of curries.

Tamil Dravidians literally are SEAmaxxing in Singapore and Malayasia and fucking Chinese women in the thousands, having the highest SMV there second to that of whites. :feelsrope:
:lul:

Dravidians don't have the opposable thumbs necessary to operate this website

just be good looking curry theoru :waitwhat:

and many of them are in Middle East

"The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" is what every white girl thinks in their head, Blackness will always prevail, indians with darker skin will always submit light-skinned asians into submission, the darker ones wll always have their position of power untouched; Blacks and dark-skinned sexual beasts like dravidians are what rules on asian countries, Singapore is a example showed in this thread (even a video displaying the joy of the 10/10 girl with the dark skin thing she chose to enjoy the pleasure of her presence, priviledge fucker), in western countries the Bull supremacy prevails and dark-skinned ones necessarily continued the trend in SECOND position to Bulls on global smv, now in asian countries the rule REMAINS: Bulls (Black men) and dark-skinned males (dravidians, AKA Black-like), the interracial lust of white girls and asian girls, from Western countries to Singapore and to even Korea and Japan, are always geared towards BLACKNES, darkness prevails, the white male is a weakling passive sjw and the asian male is the jester, asian men need to have their place back with non-cuckoo white men for them to prevail and recover their respect against darkness.​

"The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" is what every white girl thinks in their head, Blackness will always prevail, indians with darker skin will always submit light-skinned asians into submission, the darker ones wll always have their position of power untouched; Blacks and dark-skinned sexual beasts like dravidians are what rules on asian countries, Singapore is a example showed in this thread (even a video displaying the joy of the 10/10 girl with the dark skin thing she chose to enjoy the pleasure of her presence, priviledge fucker), in western countries the Bull supremacy prevails and dark-skinned ones necessarily continued the trend in SECOND position to Bulls on global smv, now in asian countries the rule REMAINS: Bulls (Black men) and dark-skinned males (dravidians, AKA Black-like), the interracial lust of white girls and asian girls, from Western countries to Singapore and to even Korea and Japan, are always geared towards BLACKNES, darkness prevails, the white male is a weakling passive sjw and the asian male is the jester, asian men need to have their place back with non-cuckoo white men for them to prevail and recover their respect against darkness.​
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Gookmaxxing doesn't count, Gook toilets have the second lowest SMV only above Niggers and below Slavs. If you're not a Gook or a Nigger then getting a Noodlewhore is a given, not an accomplishment, even for Dravidians.

I never understood, the "darker the sweeter the juice". I would actually prefer "the lighter, the tastier the milkshake"

It makes more sense because, let's be honest here. Having dark skin on a woman is a turn off, for me atleast. Vice versa for white women being too pale. Having the right skin tone is very important for a woman's attraction in my case.

Maybe it's different for females, idk why because honestly if I was a femoid I would feel the same way. But I feel like most guys have the same mindset as me when it comes to skin tone on a woman. And white men are not passive weakling sjw. Don't forget about chad.