Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the jew-currypill

  • Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
277
Online
11d 2h 18m


There is nothing more blackpilling than the difference between how the ethnic minority who run the media, big pharma, finance and everything else :feelshmm::feelshehe: are treated, and how us curries are treated in this fucking world :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm not here to shit on whites or anyone, but its just mainstream to mock curries every day. JFL if we were the ones controlling everything. Unimaginable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
1,696
Online
60d 22h 38m
Jews don't look that good either, that's why Hitler tried to gas them, ask Fancy Alcoholic @Fancy Alcoholic
Even if the Jews become stars themselves instead of pulling the strings from behind, they are jestermaxxing.
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,090
Online
19d 20h 17m
AnilBashir said:
View attachment 491147

There is nothing more blackpilling than the difference between how the ethnic minority who run the media, big pharma, finance and everything else :feelshmm::feelshehe: are treated, and how us curries are treated in this fucking world :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm not here to shit on whites or anyone, but its just mainstream to mock curries every day. JFL if we were the ones controlling everything. Unimaginable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maybe the minority controls the media, big pharma, finance and other things but all of this is not important any more. The minority does not control the true power, the pussy. The power of such minority is just a joke. :forcedsmile:
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
690
Online
7d 7h 51m
Yeah, even on basic liberal terms (if there are any) this hypocrisy doesn't make sense. The Jews shouldn't be a protected class today, it's stupid.
China hysteria is especially wild, tbh. Imagine how brainwashed you've got to be if you think that Taiwan is worth defending against the mainland.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
277
Online
11d 2h 18m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Yeah, even on basic liberal terms (if there are any) this hypocrisy doesn't make sense. The Jews shouldn't be a protected class today, it's stupid.
China hysteria is especially wild, tbh. Imagine how brainwashed you've got to be if you think that Taiwan is worth defending against the mainland.
basic liberal terms were invented by jews :feelshaha:
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,090
Online
19d 20h 17m
Mountainbikecel said:
Jews don't look that good either, that's why Hitler tried to gas them, ask Fancy Alcoholic @Fancy Alcoholic
Even if the Jews become stars themselves instead of pulling the strings from behind, they are jestermaxxing.
View attachment 491152
It does not work for Jews, look at Mark Zuckerberg. He is just an escortcel. :forcedsmile:
AnilBashir said:
basic liberal terms were invented by jews :feelshaha:
The new society destroys all advantages Jews had in the past. The money is not the power any more and their look is not good enough. They become losers.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
277
Online
11d 2h 18m
Bro wtf are you talking about? you ever hear of Epstein? Jews have pussy on tap
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
35d 8h 44m
this jew Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo controls this forum
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
9,600
Online
225d 23h 22m
D

Deleted member 34541

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 10h 3m
If curries controlled media everything would be a musical.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
277
Online
11d 2h 18m
darkblue said:
If curries controlled media everything would be a musical.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
35d 8h 44m
darkblue said:
If curries controlled media everything would be a musical.
they would add a dance episode at the end of every program
 
D

Deleted member 34541

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 10h 3m
AllanKing said:
they would add a dance episode at the end of every program
It will be legally required to breakout in song and dance every 5 minutes, no matter what! Anyone who disobeys will be sent to India to shit in the streets for the rest of his/her life.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,452
Online
35d 13h 13m
Mountainbikecel said:
Jews don't look that good either, that's why Hitler tried to gas them, ask Fancy Alcoholic @Fancy Alcoholic
Even if the Jews become stars themselves instead of pulling the strings from behind, they are jestermaxxing.
View attachment 491152
why me ? :feelswhat:
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,319
Online
83d 3h 57m
Cope. Curries are Gods. JBC is the law.
 
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
1,696
Online
60d 22h 38m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
because of this timeless truth:
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Only a foid would come up with the idea of mass destroying all shubhumans for the sake of being surrounded by Chads.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,452
Online
35d 13h 13m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

The truecel rots
★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,398
Online
44d 9h 12m
darkblue said:
If curries controlled media everything would be a musical.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,972
Online
66d 3h 45m
How are curries an ethnic minority?
There are almost 2 billion of them in the world.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
277
Online
11d 2h 18m
Zer0/∞ said:
How are curries an ethnic minority?
There are almost 2 billion of them in the world.
i never said curries are ethnic minority. I said that about jews
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
7,283
Online
189d 12h 42m
Mountainbikecel said:
Jews don't look that good either, that's why Hitler tried to gas them, ask Fancy Alcoholic @Fancy Alcoholic
Even if the Jews become stars themselves instead of pulling the strings from behind, they are jestermaxxing.
View attachment 491152
You got any proof that Hitler gassed anyone you dumb fucking kikes?
 
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
1,696
Online
60d 22h 38m
Blackpill Rage said:
You got any proof that Hitler gassed anyone you dumb fucking kikes?
and even if they did? wouldn't it be righteous self defense since they tried to subvert the democratic elected german nazi party?:feelsautistic:
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
7,283
Online
189d 12h 42m
Mountainbikecel said:
and even if they did? wouldn't it be righteous self defense since they tried to subvert the democratic elected german nazi party?:feelsautistic:
Yes it would've been righteous and based as fuck. That's actually one thing I dislike the Nazis for is that they didn't do what they were accused of doing.
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
3,072
Online
7d 15h 27m
AnilBashir said:
Bro wtf are you talking about? you ever hear of Epstein? Jews have pussy on tap
:feelsEhh:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top