Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Instagrampill

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I'm sure most of you have seen this graph:

cThcGJ4N-hmm4MVhlK_SWjEym1NrefUKrsYBolyIRio.png

Seems like online dating is pretty popular. Time to download Tinder or Hinge, right? Wrong. The number one app you need for dating is Instagram, which is included in the "Met Online" statistic. A lot of guys meet their GFs by sliding into their DMs on Instagram. When I was in uni, I overheard some guys talking about how they met foids through Instagram. I know a turbonormie who was no longer with his GF get a new one in a few weeks by DMing her on Instagram. This guy was just a normie in terms of looks, but his strong social status as evident by his high Instagram follower count allowed him to compensate.

Even if you use Tinder or Hinge, you still need Instagram. If you match with a foid, she might ask for your Instagram handle. This is a way for her to weed out social rejects. If you say you don't have one, she will unmatch. If you have a low follower count, she may unmatch.

How many followers do you need? I don't know. At least 100 is a good start. If you have 1,000, you're golden. But a high follower count isn't enough. You also need to post stuff. Foids want to see that you have friends and are socially active, so you should post lots of pictures of yourself hanging out with friends.

Now, if you're reading this, chances are you aren't too big on Instagram. You can try building up your follower count, but that will be difficult if you don't have many friends. Even if you get to 100 followers, what will you post? Not much if you don't have an active social life like most incels. It's pretty much over.

You could also buy an Instagram account, but you run this risk of getting scammed or getting an account with fake followers. You will still have to find stuff to post on it.

And that's the Instagrampill

Some of you may ask "What about TikTok?" but that's more popular among teens. Instagram is still king for people in their 20s.

Kike media is a plague to modern civilization

I have no social medias. It's over.

Good thing I deleted all my social media years ago

It feeds foids' egos. Don't use any online app and feed them attention.

no, I don't think I will :feelsYall:

I never had any accounts on social media sites aside from discord.

Snapchat works as well, jsut haveat least like 1000 snap score so it shows you're not a total social reject, or too high like 100k+ which shows ur a faggot whos only glued to his phone

Last edited:
Snapchat works as well, jsut haveat least like 1000 snap score so it shows you're not a total social reject, or too high like 100k+ which shows ur a faggot whos only glued to his phone
Snapchat is important too, but it's very easy to bot your Snapscore. I would say 50,000 Snapscore is a good target.

truecel trait: you've never had any social media ever

I'm banned from Instagram for saying stuff to Jews

Seems like online dating is pretty popular. Time to download Tinder or Hinge, right? Wrong. The number one app you need for dating is Instagram, which is included in the "Met Online" statistic. A lot of guys meet their GFs by sliding into their DMs on Instagram. When I was in uni, I overheard some guys talking about how they met foids through Instagram. I know a turbonormie who was no longer with his GF get a new one in a few weeks by DMing her on Instagram. This guy was just a normie in terms of looks, but his strong social status as evident by his high Instagram follower count allowed him to compensate.

Even if you use Tinder or Hinge, you still need Instagram. If you match with a foid, she might ask for your Instagram handle. This is a way for her to weed out social rejects. If you say you don't have one, she will unmatch. If you have a low follower count, she may unmatch.

How many followers do you need? I don't know. At least 100 is a good start. If you have 1,000, you're golden. But a high follower count isn't enough. You also need to post stuff. Foids want to see that you have friends and are socially active, so you should post lots of pictures of yourself hanging out with friends.

Now, if you're reading this, chances are you aren't too big on Instagram. You can try building up your follower count, but that will be difficult if you don't have many friends. Even if you get to 100 followers, what will you post? Not much if you don't have an active social life like most incels. It's pretty much over.

You could also buy an Instagram account, but you run this risk of getting scammed or getting an account with fake followers. You will still have to find stuff to post on it.

Some of you may ask "What about TikTok?" but that's more popular among teens. Instagram is still king for people in their 20s.
This is one of the most underrated blackpills

Having an NT instagram account is one of the bare minimum requirements to have human rights as a sub-Chad male. Genuinely there is no avenue whatsoever for you to interact with females if you don’t have a normie-passing social media presence

Instagram is pretty much the normie badge nowadays. If you're still at least somewhat young and don't have an IG account, you basically signal yourself as an outsider. Of course, as an ugly incel, making an IG account would be useless or even detrimental though, since the whole point of it is showing the most interesting aspects of your life to other normies and foids, which ugly incels utterly lack by their standards.

Only got Facebook and thats considered boomer media. Over for me

can i build a good instagram profile even if i have no social life? genuine question. i dont go outside or take pictures very often. should i just use my best pics and try messaging random girls who follow me back?

can i build a good instagram profile even if i have no social life? genuine question. i dont go outside or take pictures very often. should i just use my best pics and try messaging random girls who follow me back?
You can build an account around a niche you're interested in and post pictures of that niche. Then use follow-for-follow tactics for growth. Once you get enough followers, switch to a personal account.

Then, it will be difficult to post good pictures if you don't have a social life. You could post generic things like the sunset, but you still need pictures with other people. Maybe use AI?