Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take The Historypill

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Here is some AI generated historical figures:

Alexander The Great
Images 104

Julius Caesar
I used artificial intelligence on 21 historical figures imagining them in modern times 61bc3e1

Caesar Agustus
I used artificial intelligence on 21 historical figures imagining them in modern times 61bc3e1

Prophet Muhammad (Not AI but look at this tera chad painting)
Images 105

Look at them. It is because of their looks. People worshipped them and died for them because of their looks. Even history proves the lookism. Its giga ovER.

the last one hurts as a muslimcel. its over.

Burutal man. Thats why I dont believe in religions anymore.
also i love how they represented caeser as your classic everyday chad LOL this shit is hardwired in humans

It's probable that the artists that did the scriptures bumped up their SMV to make the rulers enjoy it more and their reputation heightened, a sign of lookism in itself, and some of those AI representations are rather generous; but generally, yes, height and physically dominant and attractive bones leads to a higher amount of people willing to listen and indulge in what you say, as well as project positive traits of a leader in you, as backed by statistical evidence in the modern day and the halo effect... :feelsclown:

Just another disproving phenomena against the "personality" argument; it's directly influenced by your genetics, and makes the possibility of an incel leader in today's society rather lessened. :feelsjuice:

Muslim countries want to know your location.

We will be ERased from history by leftist cucks and foids. Shortly afterwards our death even our families will forget about our former existence.

Our Polish foids are actually masters in BBC picking

Tbf I the AI is programed to make them look attractive even if reality they weren't.
Jfl at the blackpilled inkwells coding that shit.

We will be ERased from history by leftist cucks and foids. Shortly afterwards our death even our families will forget about our former existence.

Our Polish foids are actually masters in BBC picking
Burutal

Hiroshima nagasaki bbcpill :feelsrope:
And that was after the entire nation had been raised to be racist and negrophobic by Hitler.

Black Dick>Culture,honor,nation,family

-foids

Prophet Muhammad (Not AI but look at this tera chad painting)
View attachment 676810

Look at them. It is because of their looks. People worshipped them and died for them because of their looks. Even history proves the lookism. Its giga ovER.
Kuffar

Only sfcels think ancient Greeks and Romans were blond blue-eyed nordics :lul: