Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the hairpill

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
sub-buzz-3727-1498271635-1.png

how to hide sub human face? get faggot twink hair to halo your face and distract from your hideous facial features! doesn't work for baldcels tho so it's over if you're bald

I have a jew hair so it won't work for me.

This is my plan buddy boyo. NW0, grow it long to hide some of my shit features.

Although that guy still looks incel AF.

iiiTeMpeR said:

how to hide sub human face? get faggot twink hair to halo your face and distract from your hideous facial features! doesn't work for baldcels tho so it's over if you're bald

lol. Austin jones didn't have a remotely "sub human face". He was at least a chad lite.

itsOVER said:
This is my plan buddy boyo. NW0, grow it long to hide some of my shit features.
Although that guy still looks incel AF.
He needs palate extenders and upperlid fillers.

Should I grow out my subhuman NW7 and rock the combover once it gets long enough?

Octopusgun2 said:
He needs palate extenders and upperlid fillers.

I've learned of a place in Poland to get fat transfer for 700 pounds. Think it might be worth it for my upper and lower eyes because I don't actually have LOTS of upper lid exposure...could probably make them look hooded from certain angles if I got fillers.

https://imgur.com/a/2Ksre

Not a million miles away from being able to angle fraud hooded eyes IF I got fillers IMO. And lower eyelids are obviously a shitshow that need fillers too.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
lol.  Austin jones didn't have a remotely "sub human face".  He was at least a chad lite.

Is he dead?

iiiTeMpeR said:

This is very 2010