Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take The Granny Pill.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
Yeah, "the Wall" doesn't exist. In fact, The Wall actually exists for men, because the agepill is brutal for men.

This is probably because of the 80 to 20 percent male and female ratio on tinder. Some guys will do anything to get laid

Yes, this is a brtual truth.
Even grannies have a 1000 orbiters.

Holy shit I can't believe it. Women SMV is way bigger in comparison to mens. Even old hags get like chadlites 7/10 holy hsit suifuel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't understand. I'd rather to die than having sex with a granny.

Yeah, "the Wall" doesn't exist. In fact, The Wall actually exists for men, because the agepill is brutal for men.:feelzez::shhh:
"The wall" Is one of the dumbest red pill lies.

The other one is "Men age like fine wine"

"The wall" Is one of the dumbest red pill lies.

The other one is "Men age like fine wine"
Being a middle aged man with a full head of hair and a 4/10 face (and not fat) literally makes you above average looking for your demographic.:blackpill:

Being a middle aged man with a full head of hair and a 4/10 face (and not fat) literally makes you above average looking for your demographic.:blackpill:
The agepill is truly brutal.

The agepill is truly brutal.
Yes. And the you die, btw. It's really horrible. But people keep reproducing for some reason, although aging and death are inevitable.