Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the friendpill. Even if you ascend you won't have any buddies to call at the wedding

You can be incel and still have friends you know. I recently got in touch with my truecel friend from school days and it's almost like talking to one of you faggots IRL. This is one of the few ways we can live a better life than some normalfags whose only friend is their wife. Then when they get divorce raped they have no one and become miserable.

You can be incel and still have friends you know. I recently got in touch with my truecel friend from school days and it's almost like talking to one of you faggots IRL. This is one of the few ways we can live a better life than some normalfags whose only friend is their wife. Then when they get divorce raped they have no one and become miserable.
real truecels have no actual friends

i got zero friends

what is he doing now
does he have a gf
No. He is poor and living in a trailer park. Is close to getting a good job though because he is very intelligent, one of the most intelligent people I've ever known but he is just too different to normalfags.

Imagine if she dumps him or calls off the wedding because he’s friendless.

I wouldn't really care. It's about our love if I had someone to get married with. If I got invited for someone else's wedding as long as I am an incel, I would refuse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back