Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Fag Pill: Fags Are Competing For Pussy and Winning

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Foids love reading boys love and supporting LGBTQ, masturbate to men like Harry Styles, a man that publicly wear skirts, they congregate to gay bars and clubs in every single metro, and some how even though gays are a small minority, they seem to always have a gay best friend.

Fags tend to be better looking and through the false stereotype that they only fuck other homos, men willingly let themselves be vulnerable to cucking by letting their girls be in close proximity to the fag. That’s probably why HIV spread so quickly to millions of people.

39% (37% + 2%) of gay men have had a female sexual partner sometime in their lives, whereas a much higher 59% (5% + 54%) of lesbians have had a male sexual partner sometime.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/j0qkhi/my_33_m_wife_31_f_kissed_her_gay_friend_on_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

@Med Amine it's sadly true. Also another thing that disproves "muh psychic. They can just tell" theory.

@Med Amine it's sadly true. Also another thing that disproves "muh psychic. They can just tell" theroy.
faggoted men are always seen as more charming and elegant also have a better taste in fashion atleast that what reddit foids always say

Gays should all die.

Gays should all die.

Handled well in Japan:

0090-008.png

0090-009.png

Disgusting.

Translation:

"Men who date or marry women who has always hung out with gay men are fucked because his so-called girlfriend gets naked and always shows her ass to faggots. Not to mention other sexual things they do.

Men can't see their girlfriends naked, only after marriage, but faggots can. Go figure.
Fuck those brazilian foids."

gays mog straights nowadays. Don't listen to any faggot telling you that they are oppressed

I really think half of r/relationship_advice posts must be fake. If this one is true, OP should've known a foid with a large friend circle is always a red flag.

Female gaze in action

Yup, this is a theory I have about the feminization of men after the matriachy came into power. I think a lot more women than are reported are into stereotypical feminine traits and are probably all bisexual. This also tracks since more women are open to experimentation with homo shit than men are but they like to cope by saying women aren't le insecure. In reality women are more drawn to feminine traits than masculine traits which correlates with the rise of prettyboys, kpop surgerymaxxers and BL homos. Women are bisexual as in they are drawn to men with trains from both sexes, which is why gay homo effeminate types can get girls easy

my family has told me about several gay guys they know who are married with kids. jfl at the fact that foids would rather reproduce with literal fags than incels.

I remember reading in twoxchromo about how faggots literally grope and forcefully kiss foids and others laugh and there is nothing they can do