Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the eye color pill. I'm an A60 so i could probably SEAmaxx

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
Ice screenshot 20200726 104533

this is a cope, I would be god of the world if true

lmao at thinking this matters if you're ugly

I'm in the "highest" tiers on that pic and it's never done anything for me

Lol this is funny
What are you? 13 year old?
So Zayn Malik is an untouchable and some white truecel with blue eyes is a god? Yeah sure

this is a cope, I would be god of the world if true

In the West if your not the very top eye color it's irrelevant, but i know that Ethnic foids, especially Noodlewhores are obsessed with eye color because they want White passing kids. If your in the top 3 rungs & above 5'3 you would do decent in SEA.

Lol this is funny
What are you? 13 year old?
So Zayn Malik is an untouchable and some white truecel with blue eyes is a god? Yeah sure

First part in untrue, height & face easily makes up for bad eye color. & while eye color is essentially irrelevant in the West, in Asia Noodlefoids unirionically put some level of belief into this kind of chart, as you can see it's a noodlefoid who posted this.

In the West if irrelevant since a huge number of people have eye colors in the top 4 rungs, but in Asia having a good eye color combined with being White is extremely useful.

keep the coping strong brothers

Street sweeps me. I'm frauding up to diplomat tier.

nobody cares about your eye color unless you're a chad or statusmaxxed like hugh laurie

you're a fucking retard, stop coping

nobody cares about your eye color unless you're a chad or statusmaxxed like hugh laurie
I've only ever seen foids compliment the eye colors of chads and chadlites. It's just a bonus that only matters for the most attractive

I've only ever seen foids compliment the eye colors of chads and chadlites. It's just a bonus that only matters for the most attractive

Yes in the West that 100% true, but in the East there's alot of 5'4 to 5'8 white average or below average looking manlets who run the JBW game across Asia & for people like them having a caucasoid eye color is a major benefit. (Notice how it's a Noodlewhore posting this.)

Same, it's about eye area not eye color :feelsseriously:

Eye color doesn't halo a white guy as much as it would halo a black/tanned guy because it doesn't create any strong contrast with the color of the skin
it's about eye area not eye color :feelsseriously:

Fellow A60 cel

I'm a T10 but I contact lens larp with c40, is it still over?

Same. Snow niggers are still ugly

Nice brag, loser.
T50 master race :whatfeels: