Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the ElevatorCopepill

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
One of my favorite copes to do is to ride elevators, especially in abandoned buildings (over for nonntcels), however I am going to a place risky tomorrow that I feel I might get caught by the jewish glowies because of the security the property has.

I want to go to ride their hydraulic freight elevators. It was manufactured by Haughton which is a very vintage company. Here is a picture of what it looks like (not the actual one).

This is a really good cope in my honest opinion brocels who leave dare leave their house.
try it out!

I didn't know elevators worked in abandoned building. Don't they turn off the electricity when a building is abandoned? Either way it seems risky as fuck. What if the elevator gets stuck? lol

I didn't know elevators worked in abandoned building. Don't they turn off the electricity when a building is abandoned? Either way it seems risky as fuck. What if the elevator gets stuck? lol
You'd be surprised at how many buildings leave electricity going. I think it might be a requirement by law or some sort.
However, as far as elevators, you can typically inspect them before you ride. You can call the elevator to a different floor to see if it will travel and open the doors.
One of the more common issues I find in abandoned buildings is that the elevator hydraulic fluid typically runs low in hydraulic elevators. You avoid this by travelling only to the lower floors and not the highest one.

I love exploring abandoned buildings as well, unfortunately I haven't found them in a long time. Those that wait to get demolished with electricity on are the best. The best experience was one which had a big sauna. I turned it on and went there when it became warm enough:feelskek: Wouldn't use an elevator tho, too dangerous to get stuck in it. What could be the penalties for exploring abandoned buildings in America? America has a very harsh criminal justice system, it's a mean country.

You'd be surprised at how many buildings leave electricity going. I think it might be a requirement by law or some sort.
However, as far as elevators, you can typically inspect them before you ride. You can call the elevator to a different floor to see if it will travel and open the doors.
One of the more common issues I find in abandoned buildings is that the elevator hydraulic fluid typically runs low in hydraulic elevators. You avoid this by travelling only to the lower floors and not the highest one.
Ok cool. That's an interesting cope. I've been to a few abandoned buildings but I've never rode an elevator in one. Do you know about different brands, models and types of elevators and what not?

I remember exploring one in highschool with a group of friends at like 3 in the morning. It was spooky as fuck tbh. It was pretty fun. They are hard to find nowadays

you should have sex in it mang

Also my friends and i once found an abandonned home and we started chilling and playing games in it.

We kept doing that for like a month.

Good old times

Visiting lost places is a fun cope and boosts adrenaline, unfortunately i only did it twice

What if it broke down with you in it?

Ok cool. That's an interesting cope. I've been to a few abandoned buildings but I've never rode an elevator in one. Do you know about different brands, models and types of elevators and what not?
From experience, I notice that older Dover elevators, especially Hydraulic will fail the most.
It's not rare for Otis to give problems either.
I think Traction elevators are generally the most 'reliable'.