Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the elephant pill

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
The dogpill is over, foids got fucked so much that their hole has become a tunnel. A dog sized penis won't cut out anymore, they're going for the big guns, Elephants.
Ever noticed how roasties are sooo attracted to elephants? First of all their trunks already resemble a penis, and that's the first thing they will be attracted to, so the instantly get wet just looking at them. Also the elephants have massive dicks capable of destroying their vags.
Look how fucking perverted these women are:

Luckily some elephants are pretty based and will give roasties a lesson:

tfw lifemogged by an elephant

tfw lifemogged by an elephant
tfw lifemogged by a bedpost
tfw lifemogged by a cucumber
tfw lifemogged by A FUCKING WATERJET

teehee you silly incel theyre just joking!

also we have the same post count rn ngl thats cute

Elephants live life on easy mode. Not even lions fuck with them.

The advantage of that trunk is that the elephant can move it at will. it is the ultimate form of penis

of course its all white women, and im laughing so hard at the elephent that yeeted the foid JFL

I forgot about the elephant pill

The elephant pill is brutal

Elephants are NOT based!

A challenger appears! Elephantpill, meet dolphinpill:

I wish those thots would get stomped to death by the elephants they fuck (in minecraft)
I wish those thots would get mauled to death by the dogs they fuck (in lego star wars)
I wish those thots would get their insides torn apart and bleed to death by the horses they fuck (in monopoly online)
I wish those thots would get electrocuted and die by the vibrators they fuck (in fortnite)

Status
Not open for further replies.