Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take The Eggpill

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_B2MisAC4[/video]

Eggman is a fucking normie. He has has multiple girlfriends, he has has sex many times, he has a following. Why would I listen to anything he has to say?

Wait what? That guy had sex?!?

Damn he's got a nice view.

FeminismsCancer said:
Wait what? That guy had sex?!?

Good personality, fame, and he's pretty NT. Also, just be white theory. And what I mean by that is that I occasionally see an ugly white guy with a cute white girl. It seems the white guys have an easier time getting away with shitty looks. 
White foids will give them a chance.

He's not THAT bad looking.

robot444 said:
Eggman is a fucking normie. He has has multiple girlfriends, he has has sex many times, he has a following. Why would I listen to anything he has to say?

In terms of physical looks he is like a 3/10 possibly lower. He is a medically confirmed autist. He is still black pilled, agrees with most of what incels say although he draws different conclusions and makes different decisions based on that information.

He did fuck some fat chicks but many people on this board are non-virgins, even many virgins could fuck some fat slut if they really put their mind to it. Not that I think that's something worthwhile to pursue but to each their own.

Anyway he has been where most of us have, so he can provide some valuable insights imo. Your choice if you want to listen or not.

Sub8Hate said:
Good personality, fame, and he's pretty NT. Also, just be white theory. And what I mean by that is that I occasionally see an ugly white guy with a cute white girl. It seems the white guys have an easier time getting away with shitty looks. 

Hahahaha

Still waiting for all this pussy to line up outside my bedroom door because I'm white.

Sub8Hate said:

He wasn't famous when he lost his v-card. He is a medically confirmed autist although he has made some good improvements through speech therapy.

Crustaciouse said:
Damn he's got a nice view.

Autism.

Without even watching the video, I can see it's a green screen.

Sub8Hate said:
He probably looks worse than a lot of us...

He looks tall and has a decent frame. He doesn't give off that truecel vibe.

he fucking deserves respect

a 3/10 (at least), that got lays and gf, and with decent looking girls also

that's a fucking testament, respect that fool fools

Juzz be white boyo.

who the hell wastes 40 minutes of his time to watch his videos

I used to like eggman at the start, but ive decided he's an absolute cunt.

He genuinely believes he is internet famous and talks with authority as if he isnt a total fucking loser
On top of this he has the most depressing face to look at it, recessed everywhere, 30% bf, and generally revolting.

He actually has an ego about the whole thing which really gets under my skin. fuck that guy

now if this guy got laid, then we all are bunch of worthles volcel fuckers

BlackPillDealer said:

failed normalfag piece of shit

Stop posting Mills Wood shit.

He's admitted his black pill video was an act.

He's just another failed normalfag slaving his way to death.

BlackPillDealer said:

He's a autistic normie with incel looks

Sub8Hate said:

He was diagnosed with autism. He's just proof of be tall, be white, and don't be facially deformed and you can fuck ugly girls. 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litJo-aAQG4[/video]

Solitarian_Walker said:

He's a 3/10 and 6ft 1, plus white, so of course he fucks ugly girls. He's like the people here only he decides not to be a volcel.

GeneticFilth said:
He was diagnosed with autism. He's just proof of be tall, be white, and don't be facially deformed and you can fuck ugly girls. 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litJo-aAQG4[/video]

He's a 3/10 and 6ft 1, plus white, so of course he fucks ugly girls. He's like the people here only he decides not to be a volcel.

Yeah, he has nearly everything except for an attractive face. I'm not too surprised that he lost his virginity.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Then I really shouldn't have a problem getting a girl.

FACEandLMS said:
Autism.

Without even watching the video, I can see it's a green screen.

I think he already knew that and just said it as a joke.

Just watch the entire video. I'm going to reduce my time on this site, lookism, and sluthate.

Still going to watch FaceandLMS stuff tho

GeneticFilth said:
I think he already knew that and just said it as a joke.

So it's me who has the autism lol.