Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the doll pill

• Thread starter henryofmonmouth
  • Start date
henryofmonmouth

henryofmonmouth

Norwood or Nowood
★★
JFL at some of you guys waiting for robots who still haven't gotten over craving personality and affection and all of that shit which can only ever be phony in a female. All you should expect from the female sex is already available.
Dabs

I prefer the sex robot. A doll wouldnt be as satisfying

It's not phony for Chad. Besides, why would my brain make me want something so bad that if I don't actively try to compensate for it or distract myself, it makes me want to kill myself, when it doesn't even exist?

It makes no sense.

OP is that your doll, br0?
Nice dab :feelsokman::feelzez:

I've always known a sexdoll would be perfect for me, hopefully i'll be able to get one someday
So did I, I hope you're able to get one. Search DolltoChina, hidollshop, irontech doll, etc. They can be had for under $1000 in some cases.
IMG 20190201 2059131

No, I wish they were normal enough that you could talk openly about them with somebody.
Damn, sounds like my family. Well good luck on taking the dollpill, i hope you get many years of use out of her.

Does it have blowjob capabilities?