Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Take the Dakimakurapill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
For over 5 years now I've owned a few Dakimakuras and covers (normally when the softness starts to go away I throw them out and buy another).
And I would have to say they've been my smartest purchases over the years.
Nothing feels better than snuggling up to a soft body sized pillow with a cute anime girl after a long day. Imagining it was girl that you deserve.

The one I'm currently using [NSFW]: http://www.ordin-shop.com/products/detail/166

Take the dakimakurapill.
Dakipill

yeah, idk how my parents would feel about this, actually I do, and my father would look negatively on it. your pillow is fuckin nice though.

They're cringe but i would buy one if i had the money to throw away.
I'd prefer a sexdoll though

I'd be fine with a blank one just to cuddle with at night

yikes

this is why ur incel

Soaking your tears into a pillow after a long day of torment feels so much better than it should.

I think the big plushes are actually a bit nicer to sleep and play with. Dakimuras are great for the visual aspect but at night you can’t see them. Plus with plushes you can pat their head at night.

Like this one is 32cm high

Attachments

• 53987398-EEF4-484F-A7A0-AF43622C39B4.jpeg
    53987398-EEF4-484F-A7A0-AF43622C39B4.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 6
For over 5 years now I've owned a few Dakimakuras and covers (normally when the softness starts to go away I throw them out and buy another).
And I would have to say they've been my smartest purchases over the years.
Nothing feels better than snuggling up to a soft body sized pillow with a cute anime girl after a long day. Imagining it was girl that you deserve.

The one I'm currently using [NSFW]: http://www.ordin-shop.com/products/detail/166

Take the dakimakurapill.
View attachment 185365
I've never seen a dakimakura cuddling orgy

Hmm. Daki + weighted blanket might be a God tier combo. Suifuel that these are my thoughts right now, as a 24 year old male.

I can't because I live with my familt

this wouldn't help me cope in the slightest even though I love anime

I would like to get one of my waifu Noire but I can't because I'm a poorcel NEET that still lives with my parents and they already think I'm a failure,getting a Daki would just get me kicked out.

Someday I hope.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound like a complete prick but for some reason this bothers me, wouldn't a sex doll feel better and offer some sort of relief in the form of having something in your bed that looks like a foid but if it makes you feel good or offers some sort of comfort then good for you and I wish you the best.

I don't want to sound like a complete prick but for some reason this bothers me, wouldn't a sex doll feel better and offer some sort of relief in the form of having something in your bed that looks like a foid but if it makes you feel good or offers some sort of comfort then good for you and I wish you the best.
Sex dolls while anatomically correct compared to your local foid, aren't exactly soft to rest your head on, conformable snuggle up to, or manage to hold heat well. They're made out of silicon which eventually overtime collects grease and other entities. As well as break down thanks to your skin oils if the silicone isn't high enough quality. Dakimakura is more for comfort, rather than to stick your peepee in or to fully pretend it is a real woman who actually loves you. No real woman ever will.
I've cleaned "hip onaholes" before and had trouble, can't imagine doing it with a 130-160cm body. Cleaning a daki is just throwing the cover into the wash and airing the pillow out each week.

Trust me, I've wanted a doll for a while, seen them in shops, but the pricing of it for the high quality ones are just brutal.
$70 pillow+$100 2ply cover which I replace every two years feels to me well worth it.