Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the currypill

I wonder what Mr patels net worth is. He can get a big titty blonde to give bob and vageen but I’m left hung out to dry, brutal. :feelsrope:
a lot of money

Racemixxing gone wrong

I hate how instagram opens a new tab every time I click to watch the video. No Mark Zuckerberg I wont download your shitty female brained app

betabuxx and she looks like a tranny

Indian men thirsting for white foid pussy will fight and kill this nigga as soon as he steps in curryland :feelskek:

JBC strikes again
JFL at curry‘cels’ still being here

yea man people here don’t understand they are Looksmatched and instead say that curry guy got lucky.
To be fair She is white so she probably can do better because so many ethnic men are white worshipping but most decent looking white guys would reject her for looking like a tranny.

To be fair She is white so she probably can do better because so many ethnic men are white worshipping but most decent looking white guys would reject her for looking like a tranny.
She would able to get a decent looking white guy too, she is female so of course her smv is higher.

If I knew that my mom had every choice in the world on who she marries but she chose a curry I'd kill her then myself
Same. The bitch could at least go for an arab, but I think this doesn't happen since pajeets simp for white women while arabs control them

yea man people here don’t understand they are Looksmatched and instead say that curry guy got lucky.
Yeah she us kinda ugly ngl

Even her kids still look like pajeets kek

Indian men thirsting for white foid pussy will fight and kill this nigga as soon as he steps in curryland :feelskek:
There 1000's of such woman in Bangalore. No one cares about them over there.

Foreigner dying all visit the Bihar belt. Like imagine visiting the Jungle and not getting hunted

There 1000's of such woman in Bangalore. No one cares about them over there.

Foreigner dying all visit the Bihar belt. Like imagine visiting the Jungle and not getting hunted
Yea man , see this white girl cycling in pondicherry

View: https://youtu.be/ymwiHxaoYTM?si=-pUlBeyUjLhbWZHG

Note that this is one of the safest place to travel in India , non disturb them at all. They don’t get intimidated or the currycels desperate to get photos at all.

Note that this is one of the safest place to travel in India , non disturb them at all. They don’t get intimidated or the currycels desperate to get photos at all.
Yes also Goa is basically a Russian colony now.

Only N*rth Nigger behave like that

Disgusting, a white woman.