Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

take the cat pill - eziest way to explain the blackpill

U

uninstall

Banned
-
cow-in-pasture.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

the above image shows a cow

- an animal killed every day in the thousands
- an intelligent animal that is far more useful than a dog or a cat

Most normies don't give a fuck.

A
maxresdefault.jpg

The next image shows kittens - if you don't like them or you even hurt them ever so slightly - normies will crucify you

Pomeranian_01-390x203.jpeg

the next image shows a low IQ dog a.k.a. human bitch

IF you don't like it, normies will say that you are a serial killer or worse.

The difference between cows and dogs and cats is that cows are expendable creatures requiring too much effort to raise.

Meanwhile, normies treat their low IQ pumerans and ungrateful cats like real humans.

The other difference? Looks.

--------------------------------------

But the pill does not end here.

Being a cat or a dog is not enough - YOU MUST BE A CHAD OR STACY DOG OR CAT.

It's obvious that more attractive cats and dogs receive more love.

And nobody truly cares about the personality of an animal.

-------------------------------------

Below is grumpy cat - the most famous cat on earth that owes it all to its looks

Tard2.jpg

it's actually quite ugly but in this case the law works in reverse

Brutal
Congrats for making it on IT

cow-in-pasture.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

the above images shows a cow

- an animal killed every day in the thousands
- an intelligent animal that is far more useful than a dog or a cat

Most normies don't give a fuck.

A
maxresdefault.jpg

The next image shows kittens - if you don't like them or you even hurt them ever so slightly - normies will crucify you

Pomeranian_01-390x203.jpeg

the next image shows a low IQ dog a.k.a. human bitch

IF you don't like it, normies will say that you are a serial killer or worse.

The difference between cows and dogs and cats is that cows are expendable creatures who require too much effort to raise.

Meanwhile, normies treat their low IQ pumerans and ungrateful cats like real humans.

The other difference? Looks.

--------------------------------------

But the pill does not end here.

Being a cat or a dog is not enough - YOU MUST BE A CHAD OR STACY DOG OR CAT.

It's obvious that more attractive cats and dogs receive more love.

And nobody truly cares about the personality of an animal.

that's a good point. most non-pure bred cats have shitty personalities.

only breeds specifically meant to be friendly like ragdolls are cuddly and dog like, yet hardly anyone has those

Yes, spewing braindead vegan memes is edgy and cool, thinking for yourself isn't

Nice

People are not having kids and so their cats and dogs are taking the place of children. This is why they get so defensive and irrationally angry if someone kicks a dog or something. Also, normie men try to virtue signal as being protectors by being irrationally protective of cute animals - "If you do anything to harm a cute kitten, I will beat you up"

If you're non-vegan against animal cruelty you are a hypocrite plain and simple.

It is hilarious how people get outraged about cats and dogs then proceed to eat a bacon cheeseburger. Fucking morons.

most normies are such hypocrites. The moment they have a cute baby pig in front of them they suddenly change their opinions.

most normies are such hypocrites. The moment they have a cute baby pig in front of them they suddenly change their opinions.

I would still slap that shit on the ground. And I don't even like pork!

I've always liked bovines. They're so passive and gentle for such large creatures. :feelsahh:

Pigs are very smart.
Smarter than dogs.
I eat meat, the difference with them I'm not a hypocrite.

I fucking hate cats. But yes what you say is true. An even more brutal Blackpill? Just look at how normies treat spiders.

it's partially the reason I've been reducing my meat intake - I'm practically pescetarian now, hopefully I'll go full vegan soon
it's fine if you say 'animals were made to serve us, killing them is not bad' - that's pretty much my previous stance, I've shifted now to the 'reducing suffering' paradigm - but deciding who gets to live and who doesn't based on looks is major normiedom

If you're non-vegan against animal cruelty you are a hypocrite plain and simple.

It is hilarious how people get outraged about cats and dogs then proceed to eat a bacon cheeseburger. Fucking morons.
:yes:

veganism is extremely blackpilled. society kills off animals for their hedonistic pleasures of eating meat.