Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the Camelpill ya zalame

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Mashallah, al hamduli'llah

70ddc2ec 8e10 4731 98c5 4a370ddb6000 1

How legitimate is this?
@gymletethnicel @Diocel @RREEEEEEEEE @Made in Heaven

From Tyrone's ancestors

cringe fucking take, this is supposed to be understood in a completely different way but a kike like you obviously misinterprets it because ur a dirty fucking kike, its supposed to say that it doesnt matter what colour ur child is born, also the guy is a bedouin so he is already black/half black himself you stupid fucking retard, now if the foid has black ancestry aswell its probability that the child is black is rather high. Foids were literally imprisoned back then which was based ngl

cringe fucking take, this is supposed to be understood in a completely different way but a kike like you obviously misinterprets it because ur a dirty fucking kike, its supposed to say that it doesnt matter what colour ur child is born, also the guy is a bedouin so he is already black/half black himself you stupid fucking retard, now if the foid has black ancestry aswell its probability that the child is black is rather high. Foids were literally imprisoned back then which was based ngl
Just accept it's the will of Allah for you to be cucked by Tyrone :feelsYall:

lol religion is cope

Just lol at bukharis smellers of Aisha’s camel shit and suckers of her tits

How legitimate is this?
Being from a mutted family myself, it's not impossible. My grandad was blonde/blue eyed, yet my grandma was extremely dark Arab. An uncle I have in Australia married an Irani women with blue eyes, and they have three kids. One of them has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes like our grandad while the other literally looks like an indian. Even among my siblings, I look Balkan, my brothers look Arab/Russian, my sisters look European/Turk.

Edit: If you're talking about the hadith, it is authentic. I get that the meme was made to mock muslims, but genetics can and does work like this. it's called genetic throwbacks, no different than how someone can have blue eyes if their ancestor had it, even if their direct parents or grandparents dont

Also like @Neggr said, this si a bedouin who's already pretty dark and has trace African ancestory, so if the wife also had that, it's not impossible. It's not like the man was some blonde nordic who had a black kid, it's a bedouin, who are among the darkest arabs

jordan-traditional-bedouin-arab-men-F1NT61.jpg

Last edited:
How legitimate is this?

Abu Huraira said:
A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle and said, "My wife has delivered a black child."
The Prophet said to him, "Have you camels?"
He replied, "Yes."
The Prophet said, "What color are they?"
He replied, "They are red."
Abu Huraira said:
The Prophet further asked, "Are any of them gray in color?"
He replied, "Yes."
The Prophet asked him, "Whence did that grayness come?"
He said, "I thing it descended from the camel's ancestors."
Then the Prophet said (to him), "Therefore, this child of yours has most probably inherited the color from his ancestors."

seems legit
this is supposed to be understood in a completely different way
but a kike like you obviously misinterprets it
because ur a dirty fucking kike,
its supposed to say that it doesnt matter what colour ur child is born
I hate kikes more than you ever could and I think this is cope from you TBH
It obviously matters what color your kid is because if it's a coloring that comes from neither you or the mom, you're obviously not the dad and it's not your kid.

the guy is a bedouin so he is already black/half black himself you stupid fucking retard,
now if the foid has black ancestry aswell its probability that the child is black is rather high
This obviously wouldn't be the case. If it was, the guy wouldn't be confused and asking Muhammad about it.

The line directly preceding it (829) btw seems worth noting:

Al-Mughira said:
Sa'd bin Ubada said, "If I found a man with my wife, I would kill him with the sharp side of my sword."
When the Prophet heard that he said, "Do you wonder at Sa'd's sense of ghira (self-respect)? Verily, have more sense of ghira than Sa'd
Muhammad begins immediately saying a guy lacks self-respect for wanting to kill the guy cucking him.

I guess there's something zen about that (acknowledging it's probably the foid's fault, don't even know if the other guy knows she's married for example) but given the immediate proximity: this is a section discussing cuckoldry.