Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL take the bundy pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

I would like to preface this in saying that I am in no way advocating Ted Bundy. He is a disgusting man responsible for terrible crimes against women.
That being said, it’s important to teach the Female Youth that sometimes the monster is not the weird looking guy. Sometimes the monster is a responsible, working, smart normal man. You have to teach them to never let their guard down, and that men can be manipulative.
Also, during the real trials of Bundy many woman were all over him, fantasizing him.

jfl at how foid brains work, yes I'm sure women will suddenly be suspicious of good looking guys over ugly guys and this movie won't make them lust even more for bad boy chads :feelsgah:

i browse twox sometimes just to see how dumb foids are.

ok was weird, got removed as I posted this

Last edited:
See why foids are lower iq than men? They get horny from serial killers who want to kill them and gang members, no uncucked man wants to be with a serial killer or gangster woman. I don't even think fags like that.

while addressing hordes of tattooed fatties that go to clubs together to grab chads by the dick: "uhhhhh don't let your guard down honey"

Foids are retarded, nothing new here, just getting remainded of it ruins my day.

Young foids will watch this movie and discover their fetish for good looking murderers.

Looks>>>>everything.
Boomer and IT please explain why foid keeps falling for handsome mass murderers