Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Take the Aspie quiz

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Found this ugly early 2000s website where you answer 120 vague questions to see if you're autistic. My score:
poly10a.php

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 61 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 140 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

I doubt it has any medical validity but I wonder what my cousin who is clinically autistic (he was diagnosed with Aspies at 7) would score. I already knew I'm not autistic so I'm not surprised by my results tbh.

Last edited:
I need to see @Intellau_Celistic's scores

Poly10a

I dont very much agree on the results. I am very shy person. I can easily fit in and fake emotions and I have no problem talking to some people, but a the same time Im very anxious on social situations and stay alone at my home most of the time.

PS: I played so much Fallout NV I literally maxed out my Perception skill.

Last edited:
Here's a link of my reuslts. I'm pissed drunk, but I believe I answered the quiz questions as honestly as I could. Here's a screeshot, too:

Fuck. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsmega::feelsmega: I think I may be the most autistic person on this forum, and possibly one of the most aspie persons in the world, among high-functioning autistics, anyway. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 184 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 17 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)

I have been clinically diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, by the way. It persists on my medical records to this day. :fuk: