Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the anti-tech pill

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

Are you tired of doing complex work 8-10 hours a day for penies? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Do you loathe Chads from hundreds of kilometres away stealing your oneitises? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Do you hate having your freedoms stolen away by rich fucks and globalists? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Are you fed up with shitty processed foods? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Are you afraid of dying from environmental pollution? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Do you desire to bring back local communities and healthy socialization? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
Are you tired of all the unpredictable economic crashes that destroy your investments? ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION

Totally agree, I'd rather live a simple life like in ancient times. But not under another state or society to oppress me. Some sort of semi-organized form of anarchy.

>Inb4 muh human progress

Humans are selfish and the right thing to do is to put yourself before muh technological progress. Read The Selfish Gene

Just look at how much bluepilled normie faggots are obsessed over tech.

Totally agree, I'd rather live a simple life like in ancient times. But not under another state or society to oppress me. Some sort of organized form of anarchy.
Anarchy cannot exist. We'll probably live in monarchic nation states or city states if we return to pre-industrial civilization.

its over either way because i missed out on teen love

Anarchy cannot exist. We'll probably live in monarchic nation states or city states if we return to pre-industrial civilization.
Very true, I also came to that conclusion years ago when I was fantasizing about anarchism. I guess I still think about it every now and then, how sweet it would be.

If you are a sub 8 male then no matter what environment you are still fucked if you don't remove wamen rights.

Very true, I also came to that conclusion years ago when I was fantasizing about anarchism. I guess I still think about it every now and then, how sweet it would be.
Ancapistans are coping a lot wiith this. the capitalist elites eventually hoard enough wealth to subjugate the masses. it's a dog eat dog world, not live and let live hippie world

Foids HATE technology. They love smartphones and social medias but hate dealing with technology and mechanisms in any way.

Foids HATE technology. They love smartphones and social medias but hate dealing with technology and mechanisms in any way.
doesn't matter if foids hate it or not. as far as I know they are addicted to social media and validation from chad