Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take that you Incel Losers

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
People who pick on losers are bigger losers #facts

its not funny naymore. I just want this collection of whores normalfaggots and incels in denial to go away. the original r/incetears subreddit was banned but then they came back as r/inceltear its a fucking tumor.

Lolcow tries to piss off somebody :feelsPop:

its not funny naymore. I just want this collection of whores normalfaggots and incels in denial to go away. the original r/incetears subreddit was banned but then they came back as r/inceltear its a fucking tumor.

I don’t understand how that is meant to piss me off, maybe if he was with a foid in the pic. These soys are retarded

It wasn't banned, it was deleted by its creator because of the virgin shaming. He later created idiot tears which failed and out frustration about pedophilia content allowed virgin shaming again.

But like I said the sub failed badly.

Gimme that coat fag!

Incel in denial due to obvious manletism.

i could beat that manlet with one arm