Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TAKE NOTES EVERYBODY!

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
The JIDF found and created a bunch of accounts on here, as many other rational accounts could tell. Now is the absolute perfect time to take notes. Watch how the jew argues and attempts to manipulate the people on here VERY carefully. Write down everything you observe and store it somewhere safe. As soon as you start noticing it's habits and patterns, the parasite becomes much easier to destroy. Scrutinize and be skeptical of every single pattern you think emerges when you see these ((people)) type.

The JIDF found and created a bunch of accounts on here, as many other rational accounts could tell. Now is the absolute perfect time to take notes. Watch how the jew argues and attempts to manipulate the people on here VERY carefully. Write down everything you observe and store it somewhere safe. As soon as you start noticing it's habits and patterns, the parasite becomes much easier to destroy. Scrutinize and be skeptical of every single pattern you think emerges when you see these ((people)) type.
The Who? What they trying to do to us? I haven’t come across them yet but I’m assuming you talking about some sort of foundation LARPS.

What is JIDF btw? I am not seeing any problem as long as if someone is agreeing with our philosophy and not bragging.

How do we know OP isn't one of them?

What is JIDF btw? I am not seeing any problem as long as if someone is agreeing with our philosophy and not bragging.
Jewish Internet Defense Force

The Jews literally infiltrate everything and try to disrupt any potential anti-Zionist groups on the internet. You can’t escape Jews, they control and influence everything.

Jewish Internet Defense Force

The Jews literally infiltrate everything and try to disrupt any potential anti-Zionist groups on the internet. You can’t escape Jews, they control and influence everything.
@OccidentalRebel was apart of said force?

If this is true, how do you even know this?

I think its just a bunch of cucked germancels who fear their goverment. Just note EVERY "let jews alone" post comes from a german user. They whiteknight for jews because this what they learn since childhood.

I suggest to bann every motherfucker who tries to advert the regulation of speech on this forum.

Last edited:
@OccidentalRebel

The Jew Question is solved. It’s ovER for Israel. These are modern Hebrews located roughly 1240 mi. north of Israel in Tubal, Magogia.

The Davidic bloodline - seed of moshiach (meshech)

ok i got notes boss

i will be extra careful from now on

Jews are disgusting and must be wiped from this earth they lack any qualities or virtues that could be considered human, whether you are religious or not they fucking betrayed Jesus THEIR OWN MESSIAH for shekels they are disgusting and deplorable they are animals and must be killed any who disagrees is not a true incel for it was the Jews that put us into this position in the first place any who defends the Jewish mongrel should be banned and if it were in my power killed alongside the vermin they love to defend