Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take Catfishing One Step Further

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here is an idea. Use a chad profile expertly manipulate a young teenage female to fall in love with your character, then start challenging it. Claim you will meet and date the whore, if it follows your instructions, make it play a game that is like truth or dare, start with simple tasks that are relatively easy for it to do with the female having to provide proof of having done, then give it harder more difficult tasks, similar to the blue whale challenge, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game), which should involve extensive self mutilation then end it with something epic, that will likely destroy it, a test of its love if it succeeds you will promise to have deemed it worthy of you and meet with it. Of course some aspects of this might be illegal in some cucked countries like Canada so tread carefully I am not encouraging you to break any laws.

Is this like the blue whale challenge?

Blue whale game would be perfect for these sluts. Chad would easily manipulate them into their eventual rope.

Perfect, make these roasties suffer as much as possible

universallyabhorred said:
Here is an idea. Use a chad profile expertly manipulate a young teenage female to fall in love with your character, then start challenging it. Claim you will meet and date the whore, if it follows your instructions, make it play a game that is like truth or dare, start with simple tasks that are relatively easy for it to do with the female having to provide proof of having done, then give it harder more difficult tasks, similar to the blue whale challenge, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game), which should involve extensive self mutilation then end it with something epic, that will likely destroy it, a test of its love if it succeeds you will promise to have deemed it worthy of you and meet with it. Of course some aspects of this might be illegal in some cucked countries like Canada so tread carefully I am not encouraging you to break any laws.

Thats a very good idea. You are blackpilled asf

the ultimate dare before tasting chad's cum must be fucking a incel tbh

marin said:
the ultimate dare before tasting chad's cum must be fucking a incel tbh

A female would sooner kill itself than provide love to an incel, that is how shallow and cruel its nature is.

universallyabhorred said:
A female would sooner kill itself than provide love to an incel, that is how shallow and cruel its nature is.

we gotta try that tbh, we need to see how far a female can go for a chad

I bet they'd be fucking stupid enough to fall for it, just because the Chad alter-ego looks good.

You can make her fuck you as a challange :D

JovanD said:
You can make her fuck you as a challange :D

Are you crazy as soon as she saw an incel face she'd reject us. And if we tried to get her to do it blindfolded we'd get charged with rape soon after.

alienfranco said:
You sound very creepy like a pedo.
Did you came from LOOKISM.NET?
Lol I never posted on lookism.

alienfranco said:
You type like BBCTakeover from LOOKISM.NET

I am not him, also why don't you go back to lookism, you cuck. People like me here are truecels, I am a kissless dateless friendless virgin, you on the other hand are probably a normie or chad obsessed with looks, the fact you come on to criticize my posts, is pathetic, this place is not for you. Also, the only reason I said young teenage female was because they are more impressionable.

alienfranco said:
You talk so weird now Jankinoff.

Where have you been all these years?

How's that ugly curry bitch of yours?

alienfranco said:
Come on now.

I heard you became a father.

050e3b242eaab9b67b23c26f28258f0ebe7bbca1823e819b730fa58d0bf7b25e.jpg

What the fuck m8? You made another account?

Bumped for insanity. I like it.

Angry_runt said:
Bumped for insanity. I like it.

How is it insane? It is actually a practical idea that has been done many times with teenage females check out the blue whale game. Also, consider it as an experiment on how far females are willing to go for chads.

Shut the fuk up OP. Before you call me a fakecel just know that im a true incel but that is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if youre one of those stupid normies from inceltears. GTFO.

Westcoastincel said:
Shut the fuk up OP. Before you call me a fakecel just know that im a true incel but that is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if youre one of those stupid normies from inceltears. GTFO.
What females have done to us truecels is a million times worse this would be. It is merely justice for all the men that have been killed due to their evil. Also, I did say it does not have to be illegal, so take out the last step.. if you do not do the last part just mention to the femoid it won't be meeting up with the chad.  I am not a normie I am a truecel with righteous rage. You are the fucking normie.

Damnit so you're willing to do something as elaborate as this but not just go ER?

They're both illegal, but this is just a waste of time.

kkt6 said:
Damnit so you're willing to do something as elaborate as this but not just go ER?

They're both illegal, but this is just a waste of time.

I never said I was going to be doing this, I was thinking other incels might be interested it and its not technically illegal if the femoid is not hurt.

You need to do this with a sub6 femoid so they're more astonished Chad wants them. And like someone else said, make her going out in a date with the real you (incel) as one if the challenges (to teat her personality or something). It could work