Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Take care, brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I was thinking I was feeling kind of depressed today. I but I realized this feeling has been with me all my life. I see I have never felt real happiness, at least not since I was around 14 and my intense inferiorities didn’t really matter. Back when I truly only cared to play my video games.

Each day since then has only gotten worse. I remember learning about Elliot when the retribution happened, back when I was 17. It was the first time I felt some kind of understanding, I was relieved to find someone who suffered just as I do.

Obviously I only joined this forum recently but I’ve been browsing it since around July of last year when it was called incels.me. The threads on this sight only confirmed what I already knew. But again, I felt solace in having found a community of people who know the pain.

That pain being, without a doubt, the most crippling any human could face. This assertion is laughed off by the communities built around harassing our misery.

But today I finally decided I actually want to end my life. I’m only 22, much younger than many members here. But I can’t imagine another year of this, let alone another decade, or a fucking lifetime.

I have several guns that were left to me by my grandfather. I’m going to use the most powerful of the tools to ensure I don’t accidentally turn myself into a retard/vegetable, which would render me unable to even attempt again, yet I would have to suffer on.

I plan on doing this at about 4 in the morning, CST. That time is significant to me and is why I chose it after careful pondering. Who knows. Perhaps I will just pussy out from my natural instincts and if I do I assure you I will be right back here, posting and rotting as is my life’s only choice.

And I know I am relatively new here, but like I said I’ve been following this forum for some time, and living in reality “blackpilled” for even longer. But I truly care for each of my brothers here. I was certainly considering trying to join the ranks of hERos. But my family are good people despite being a part of some of the worlds toxicity.

My sister in particular turned out good looking unlike me, however I am proud of her because she, unlike most foids, has actually maintained most of her decency and is far more well rounded than the typical scourge of this world. So out of respect for my family’s name I decided attempting to achieve Saint status isn’t a good option for me. I will simply have to leave this world just as I existed in it, quietly and forgotten.

My brothers. You may see me again. I feel certain of going through with this tonight as of now, but of course I’m not sure what will happen in the moment. It’s something that’s been coming for some time. I already made my pilgrimage for Elliot, which I did earlier this year. But if I don’t return. Stay strong. Fight on. If you are stronger than me, perhaps there is a brighter future ahead. But I feel too weak to hold out and see. Maybe I will get lucky, and be sat beneath the throne of our saints.

See you tomorrow

Livestream it or stop being an attention whore

@MODS

you could always wreck your minecraft server before rage quittin. look up npc bosses not small time npcs.

JK dont die faggot. stay alive. leftist mods will let muslims invade american servers and there will be mass rapins on minecraft. stay alive to see that.

Good luck either way man. I hope you find peace on the other side, or shitposting with us.

At least shuaibymax and Livestream it

it's nERf or nothing

Don't kill yourself over some retarded foids bro.

inb4 its LARP

If you kill yourself, they win. If you shoot as many bank/media executives as possible and an hero by cop, on the other hand....... not that I'm encouraging you.

I have several guns that were left to me by my grandfather. I’m going to use the most powerful of the tools to ensure I don’t accidentally turn myself into a retard/vegetable

thERe are always other options with such an arsenal
Dont let it go to waste boyo

best of luck

I never really knew you, though I wish you the best. It's always hard to see a fellow incel go, but I understand that it is probably the best choice. See you on the other side.

Hope we see you again

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.AbWdCNaC3gLwCRauxv5HSwHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.XJKscujUNmsCG3JUQVzmugHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

I was thinking I was feeling kind of depressed today. I but I realized this feeling has been with me all my life. I see I have never felt real happiness, at least not since I was around 14 and my intense inferiorities didn’t really matter. Back when I truly only cared to play my video games.

Each day since then has only gotten worse. I remember learning about Elliot when the retribution happened, back when I was 17. It was the first time I felt some kind of understanding, I was relieved to find someone who suffered just as I do.

Obviously I only joined this forum recently but I’ve been browsing it since around July of last year when it was called incels.me. The threads on this sight only confirmed what I already knew. But again, I felt solace in having found a community of people who know the pain.

That pain being, without a doubt, the most crippling any human could face. This assertion is laughed off by the communities built around harassing our misery.

But today I finally decided I actually want to end my life. I’m only 22, much younger than many members here. But I can’t imagine another year of this, let alone another decade, or a fucking lifetime.

I have several guns that were left to me by my grandfather. I’m going to use the most powerful of the tools to ensure I don’t accidentally turn myself into a retard/vegetable, which would render me unable to even attempt again, yet I would have to suffer on.

I plan on doing this at about 4 in the morning, CST. That time is significant to me and is why I chose it after careful pondering. Who knows. Perhaps I will just pussy out from my natural instincts and if I do I assure you I will be right back here, posting and rotting as is my life’s only choice.

And I know I am relatively new here, but like I said I’ve been following this forum for some time, and living in reality “blackpilled” for even longer. But I truly care for each of my brothers here. I was certainly considering trying to join the ranks of hERos. But my family are good people despite being a part of some of the worlds toxicity.

My sister in particular turned out good looking unlike me, however I am proud of her because she, unlike most foids, has actually maintained most of her decency and is far more well rounded than the typical scourge of this world. So out of respect for my family’s name I decided attempting to achieve Saint status isn’t a good option for me. I will simply have to leave this world just as I existed in it, quietly and forgotten.

My brothers. You may see me again. I feel certain of going through with this tonight as of now, but of course I’m not sure what will happen in the moment. It’s something that’s been coming for some time. I already made my pilgrimage for Elliot, which I did earlier this year. But if I don’t return. Stay strong. Fight on. If you are stronger than me, perhaps there is a brighter future ahead. But I feel too weak to hold out and see. Maybe I will get lucky, and be sat beneath the throne of our saints.
May you find peace in Gandy heaven.

Potentially RIP.

Nooo! Last seen at 11:40pm. I hope he backed out.

So you are proud you sister is a beautiful cock rider. What a fucking idiot

He did it guys. He's fucking deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :feelsohgod:

Let us know you're still alive dude.

Struggling with ya brother

I hope you died. RIP

Our mood is dynamic.
You´ll be here sooner than you think.

It's a shame bud, I mean you have 2 cars

Lol, I when I finished reading the post I thought it was posted today until I saw the comments and the dates. What ended up happening?

>Last seen 11 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

Lol, I when I finished reading the post I thought it was posted today until I saw the comments and the dates. What ended up happening?
I don’t feel like telling the whole story again sorry mate you’ll have to find that post somewhere I already posted it :feelswhere:
We did not doubt it...
I love you

I’m glad some people here can see the humor

How long until people realize this was 2 months ago lmaoooooo

sorry best friend I’m still here :feelslala:

Kind of glad you didn't rope tbh, I know those feels of having enough of everything and wanting to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.