Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Take Away Women Rights

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
1683360683964-png.747910

Everybody tough when they up. When women have a betamale safety net keeping this status quo in order for them, they have zero compassion for the very subchads who keep them privileged and comfortable and keep the infrastructure running AND pay most taxes.

Normies think we're being hyperbolic when we say men are literal slaves to women. In fact, it's not even just that women have zero compassion for most men, they actually despise us. Chads are just desired for a different utility (genetics), which is why alpha fucks beta bucks is a thing. Many women will simply have a kid or have sex with chad and leave him for a betabuck to take care of the bastard. The ultimate mating strategy for women is alpha seed, beta need. They compartmentalize men.

But we have to keep the lie of society going, so you will rarely see them openly say things like this and even when they do it's on some anonymous internet thing.

This is why soyciety needs to fall. These women won't talk so tough when men check out in great enough numbers. Hell, even age has this effect. Those males you rejected don't look so bad when you're approaching spinster territory.

That's all.

I already believed this before this post

It's funny because when they go "mask off", they're basically just admitting the consequences of men being docile and allowing foids to be sexually "liberated" and gving them the right to autonomy regarding their personal decisions, those consequences being modern society and the fact that hardworking and generally deserving men are being robbed of a basic need because foids have monkeybranched so high that even pig-faced landwhales can't stand giving a sub 5 a chance. Cucks are literally having it spelled out for them and still not bothering to even listen. :lul:

W0men are idiots, once a man could with one salary buy a house and sustein a large femily, after w0men went into the labour force it all changed, also our economies are inflated because w0men are stupid spandars.

I could write a book about why giving w0men rights is a mistake starting from Babylon going to rome and ending in our society.

She is telling this while literally the entire world and comfort of 21st century was given to foids by "abusive and unattractive" men :lul: . Every single civilizational advancement was done by men with the sole purpose of providing safe environment for foids and children. Men die for foids. :lul:

And this is her attitude. Foids are biologically unable to feel genuine affection for men.

I just hope that future generations of men will be able to reflect on this modern times and once and for all see the female nature for what it really is and finally strip them of all their undeserved rights and privileges and put them where they belong.

Gru approves of sex

Download

She basically said that hypergamy/mate choice is natural, but so do rape and sexism are too, women rights are not natural, women rights are a made up thing by men, the only thing sustaining it is an entire social structure build by men, once you go to a primitive state, it shouldn't exist too, the only ones allowing women to whore around are the men themselves.

@AlexDelarge

All you have to do is look at the initial covid lockdowns. Single women were freaking the fuck out. They are a hivemind, so pretty much every woman without a man had a mental breakdown, hopped on the first cock that was available, some hoes even committed suicide because their attention/validation IV dosage got turned down slightly. Tutorial mode without cheat codes was too hard for them.

Again these bitches talk tough. Covid wasn't even a real crisis, could you imagine an actual crisis? These women will be on their knees for anything with a cock. To the surprise of no one, TikTok and OnlyFans exploded around this time. The price of gold went up and the price of pussy went down.

These idiots aren't fooling anyone. Women never think long term.

e2bb40b884e51bb0468e114554bc8ce3eb4ac4415571a0539a2ca0c179209a40_1.jpg

Women fucking act like most men were abusers and awful spouses which is complete bullshit.

Most men loved their wives and children and worked hard to provide.

What this comment really shows is women are duplicitous and don’t care at all about the good things you do for them, they’ll just say “what have you done for me lately” then divorce you when something better comes along for them — and they’ll make up a story about how “abusive” their husband was so that they’re not judged for divorcing you. I have legitimately seen this pattern in my own family more than once lol.

This kind of shit is exactly why women have to have their freedoms curtailed somewhat. If they are then you get most men and women paired off and it’s good for society long term. Men have a stake in that society too. The alternative is what it is now where women all share Chad and most men are either miserable betabuxers who will get divorce raped someday and who are the bare minimum amount of sex (because men can’t demand sec anymore even when you’re married), it’s just a fucking joke.

These fucking women commenting like this will tell you being a stay at home mom with a man who loves you is the worst thing ever. News flash bitch you’re a retard.

Being a woman in society today must be incredible holy shit. The whole thing legitimately revolves around you good god.

women are duplicitous and don’t care at all about the good things you do for them, they’ll just say “what have you done for me lately” then divorce you when something better comes along for them — and they’ll make up a story about how “abusive” their husband was so that they’re not judged for divorcing you. I have legitimately seen this pattern in my own family more than once lol.
JFL there's a hadith that mentions this.

Something along the lines of how women will end up in hell because many of them are super ungrateful to their husbands, and the hadith even says how a man can spend his entire life doing good to his wife, but she will see ONE bad thing in him and say " I have never seen any goodness from you".

JFL there's a hadith that mentions this.

Something along the lines of how women will end up in hell because many of them are super ungrateful to their husbands, and the hadith even says how a man can spend his entire life doing good to his wife, but she will see ONE bad thing in him and say " I have never seen any goodness from you".
That ancient wisdom is spot on from what I’ve seen. It’s always hilarious to me how Christians in the west now try to retcon out the parts of the Bible that make similar statements about women or negative statements about gays because it goes against the current cultural narrative lol.