Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taiwanese ricecel caught for Darknetmaxxing, faces LIFE in prison

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Screenshot 2024 05 21 at 20216 in the afternoon

Prosecutors say Rui-Siang Lin, 23, operated Incognito Market under the pseudonym “Pharoah” and oversaw all of its operations, including employees, vendors and customers, and had “ultimate decision-making authority over every aspect of the multimillion-dollar operation” from its formation in October 2020 to its shutdown in March this year.

Lin was arrested at John F. Kennedy Airport on May 18, and will be presented in Manhattan federal court before U.S. Magistrate Judge Willis later today.

@Incline this is what awaits you if you darknetmaxx

Life in prison? America is fucking strict I see.

while kikes can scam entire American population with the FED or kill them during 9/11 and send them to die to protect their oil, artifacts and drugs with no penalty

He is cooked, they charged him with the Kingpin status which carries A MINIMUM sentence of LIFE in prison.
They will pull off a Ross Ulbricht on him. Brootal!

Heyyy Whitu maaaan, byt we just like you. We hard workers! Taiwan power! We no scam

He is cooked, they charged him with the Kingpin status which carries A MINIMUM sentence of LIFE in prison.
They will pull off a Ross Ulbricht on him. Brootal!
Indeed. It's better for him to just kill himself honestly.

How did they catch him? Since hes on the darknet he should be smart enough to remain anon

Lin, a self-described crypto developer and fan of privacy coin Monero, said on X that he facilitated a four-day workshop on cyber crime and cryptocurrency for 30 police officers at the Saint Lucia Police Academy in early April.

He literally taught the cops how to catch him. What a fucking retard i hope he gets repeatedly raped in jail.

Lin, a self-described crypto developer and fan of privacy coin Monero, said on X that he facilitated a four-day workshop on cyber crime and cryptocurrency for 30 police officers at the Saint Lucia Police Academy in early April.

He literally taught the cops how to catch him. What a fucking retard i hope he gets repeatedly raped in jail.
Dummy, looks like he had a step over at JFK airport to fly home. Major mistake...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back