Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Taiwanese Fire Fighters taking a picture with their Australian counterparts

T

Teol

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/q0ye5p/taiwanese_fire_fighters_taking_a_picture_with/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

RDT 20211004 1004458837162504417323319

Rice never stood a chance.

Never began.

If those dudes in the back are what Taiwanese consider Changs, then its over.

Because the average white guy frame, height, muscularity, face, facial hair, skin color, hair color, eye color, and penis mogs those Changs.

Last edited:
FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK THIS STUPID WORLD. ALL THE CHADS IN THE BOTTOM ROW DID IN LIFE WAS TO BE BORN AND ENJOY GOD TIER GENETICS

Wtf why do they seem to be half the size of australians?

Even among the Aussies, the one first on the left mogs everyone else in the picture quite clearly. Mog or be mogged

Back row looks like FTM trannies kek

Damn after seeing another pic, Aussies were height frauding bad tbh

Wow the Aussies did that on purpose in the 1st pic to humiliate the ricecels. The tallest one in there is actually a ricecel. :lul:
Now that I look at it the picture is taken from high up, cause you can see the top of the steps of each stairstep, making the subjects in the front look bigger, and the subjects in the back look smaller.

Heightfrauding 101 for your dating profiles :feelsthink:

Now that I look at it the picture is taken from high up, cause you can see the top of the steps of each stairstep, making the subjects in the front look bigger, and the subjects in the back look smaller.

Heightfrauding 101 for your dating profiles :feelsthink:
The Aussies are also a lot closer to the camera making them look much bigger. Forced perspective lmao.

everyone mogs me :fuk:

This mog is a warcrime

Nice fucking genetics I got, I'm white and I got the frame of one of the Taiwanese guys :feelsseriously: