Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taharrush

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
I was thinking about taharrush today, which is essentially mass rape/ public sexual assault by sexually frustrated(?) (usually) Muslim men, in the open, on random passer-by femoids.

Most famously former staceylite journofoid Lara Logan got taharrushed in Egypt in 2011 after the American Security State, the Deep State and the Obama State Department conspired and schemed to overthrow multiple Middle Eastern and North African autocratic governments via highly astroturfed 'Colour Revolutions'. Logan was on Tahrir Square in Cairo where roudy mobs were celebrating, she was joined by her cameraman and a local Egyptian fixer/translator.

This foid was the 'brave' blonde girlboss type - pretty funny how she tought it was a good idea to tempt fate by going to a lawless, disorderly square full of ecstatic illiterate scum in a revolutionary mood and interview them as a blond foid.

laralogan_11172006.jpg

All of a sudden the mob turned on her, started pushing and shoving her, separated her from her companions. Logan got undressed by the mob, hair pulled out, groped everywhere, even inside bodily orifices, raped and sodomized multiple times, apparently even with blunt objects like flag poles. It went on for hours. She spent 4 days in the hospital recovering physically.

Taharrush-like incidents happened more often often between 2005 and 2013 on Tahrir Square. And in Germany and Sweden in December 2015 the rapefugees did a bunch of taharrushes on Western foids during New Year's Eve where foids were made to walk a gauntlet coming in and out of the main train stations. Most notoriously in Cologne, Germany, which made a lot of white nationalists and alt-rightards very angry.

In media there was a lot of speculation on why this happened - some brought up 'sexual frustration' because of polygamy in Islamic societies, but in the end, because the attackers were brown the PC shitlibs and feminists just blamed all men via 'toxic masculinity'.

Were the men in the mobs who commit taharrush incels? Shitlib pundits and cucks basically claim they were ('sexually frustrated') but most of these guys look pretty low inhib, extroverted, socialcirclemaxxed, thugmaxxed guys, be it lower class ones with little respect for 'liberal values' (lol). The same type of low class normie men who drunkenly harass foids in the city center at the end of evening on the weekends - and I think these men definitely do fuck foids and have gfs.

I figure most incels would have been at home LDARmaxxing during NYE and especially during CIA 'revolutions' and there is a general sphere of lawlessness.

Last edited:
Ugly men will never be taken seriously as an organized group. If anything, we'd be humiliated, mocked or even attacked if we so much as attempted to do so.

So I say that what these brazen fellows are doing is a sort of "fuck you" to the very same society that hypocritically tells us to work harder when we never get any proper rewards for it, only told to wait longer and work even harder, and "be a man" and suck it up when we complain.

TLDR: Have at it boys. Based as fuck.

Lower class bandits with nothing to lose.

Really stupid move to try and swim with the sharks, lady.
I bet bluepillers will call this victim blaming, I call it having a sense of self preservation.

sound like a stupid arabcel cope

Why would she spend 4 days recovering in hospital?

r/badwomensanatomy told me their holes are meant to stretch and can take anything and shall return back to normal.

Why would she spend 4 days recovering in hospital?

r/badwomensanatomy told me their holes are meant to stretch and can take anything and shall return back to normal.

You don't know the extend of her wounds, also she was pushed, shoved, dragged around and hit. There have been women who were raped to death this way during a taharrush. Every so often there is a story from curryland in which random curryfoids are massraped by wild low inhib curries and killed in the process.