Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Taharrush] Pakistanis indulge in new "rape game"

pajeets will always try shit on their neighbouring country to dilute the hatred from themselves, just pitiful

It’s over for pakistanicels

pajeets will always try shit on their neighbouring country to dilute the hatred from themselves, just pitiful
Lets be honest if nothing was said in the caption, people would assume its India even though its not

@anandkonda how will self-projecting Paki inbreds cope from this?

doesn't matter :feelskek: those are literally indians bro
She was not a Foreign tourist that got harassed like they were claiming

who gives a fuck :feelskek: those indians are stll raping a foid on cam, gtfo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Doesn't matter to us. Local law agencies deal not to India

India always in only in defense. Pakis always got brutally obliterated in all the wars and are coping

If you don't want this happening, you should encourage the women in your nation to be affectionate towards men, to give them sex, to marry them, to be submissive towards them.

This is a sign of sexual frustration and bitterness. It will eventually happen in the west, too, in like 150 years imo.

Feminists keep brainwashing women into hating men, into having insane standards, into never pleasing men, into never doing anything for men. Well, there you have the result. Angry, sexually frustrated lonely men. It's NOT a good combo for women.

If you don't want this happening, you should encourage the women in your nation to be affectionate towards men, to give them sex, to marry them, to be submissive towards them.
No this is purely because those mullas are savages

A sexually satisfied man, who has a Becky who he can get sex from on demand, will NEVER have any reason to do something like this.

A sexually satisfied man, who has a Becky who he can get sex from on demand, will NEVER have any reason to do something like this.
If he's pisslami then yes he can

These are they "people" our politicians keep letting in btw. Such a lovely culture.

based pakis tbh

India and Pakistan should make peace and go after their common enemy, foids

Probably true. But then again, many married men cheat.

I want to play this game too.

The person who made the twitter post says that it’s an islamic rape game, which is untrue
Then what is it?
Found this article that explains how this game is conducted

Then what is it?
Found this article that explains how this game is conducted

View attachment 1111754
If it’s not in the Quran or Hadith it’s not islamic.

Quran 24:30
˹O Prophet!˺ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4379
When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (ﷺ) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her.

She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: That (man) did such and such to me. And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: That man did such and such to me. They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her.

She said: Yes, this is he. Then they brought him to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).

When he (the Prophet) was about to pass sentence, the man who (actually) had assaulted her stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.

He (the Prophet) said to her: Go away, for Allah has forgiven you. But he told the man some good words (Abu Dawud said: meaning the man who was seized), and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: Stone him to death.

He also said: He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.

Abu Dawud said: Asbat bin Nasr has also transmitted it from Simak.

The punishment for rape in islam is stoning. Muslims sin ≠ sin is allowed in islam

Sunan Abu Dawud 4379

The punishment for rape in islam is stoning. Muslims sin ≠ sin is allowed in islam
Even if its not an "islamic rape game" its still done by followers of islam, this apparently was first seen in egypt where the most followed religion is islam

Im a man, and i am very doubtful of ever visiting india, only if im on a bike, in remote region, cant imagine being a woman, especially white.
@Efiliste this guy types in that exact same way look

Sunan Abu Dawud 4379

Aren't there an hadith of muhammed getting a message from god allowing rape of the enemies wives?

Sunan Abu Dawud 4379

Explain
Qur'an 23:1-6

(I will simplify, you're free to read it yourself)
"and they who guard their private parts, except from their wives or those their right hand posess/slave"

Sex with a slave is automatically rendered as rape. For they do not consent, they dont even consent to being captives.

Explain
Qur'an 23:1-6

(I will simplify, you're free to read it yourself)
"and they who guard their private parts, except from their wives or those their right hand posess/slave"

Sex with a slave is automatically rendered as rape. For they do not consent, they dont even consent to being captives.
It allows sex with slaves, not rape. Slaves in islam are different than how slaves were in the west.

Sahih muslim 1661 (important part is in bold)
We went to Abu Dharr (Ghifari) in Rabadha and he had a mantle over him, and his slave had one like it. We said: Abu Dharr, had you joined them together, it would have been a complete garment. Thereupon he said: There was an altercation between me and one of the persons among my brothers. His mother was a non-Arab. I reproached him for his mother. He complained against me to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ). As I met Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) he said: Abu Dharr, you are a person who still has (in him the remnants) of the days (of Ignorance). Thereupon I said: Allah's Messenger, he who abuses (other) persons, they abuse (in return) his father and mother. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Abu Dharr, you are a person who still has (the remnants) of Ignorance in him They (your servants and slaves) are your brothers. Allah has put them in your care, so feed them with what you eat, clothe them with what you wear. and do not burden them beyond their capacities; but if you burden them (with an unbearable burden), then help them (by sharing their extra burden).
Sahih muslim 1657
I came to Ibn 'Umar as he had granted freedom to a stave. He (the narrator further) said: He took hold of a wood or something like it from the earth and said: It (freedom of a slave) has not the reward evert equal to it, but the fact that I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) say: He who slaps his slave or beats him, the expiation for it is that he should set him free.

It allows sex with slaves, not rape. Slaves in islam are different than how slaves were in the west.

Sahih muslim 1661 (important part is in bold)

Sahih muslim 1657
Ngl i already found an answer but wanted you to work a bit jfl. Im gonna read the quran soon

While I was considering if I wanted to be the hundredth guy to fuck her I lost my place and ended up being the 175th guy to fuck her...