Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag the users who you think are fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
everyone who called out someone else with a @ mention is a low inhib chad fakecel

Why tf have I been tagged twice

c83.gif

what happened to @rightfulcel :feelsree: and napoleon too wtf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Dude is a troll to me at this point. You dont even need to drive in Europe as an average person from what I can tell. It's shit like new york, where owning a vehicle is actually an inconvenience.
I’ve been to paris and fucking nobody drives, everyone walks. Idk if all Europe is like that but my experience there was 100% not impacted by not having a personal car lol

I’ve been to paris and fucking nobody drives, everyone walks. Idk if all Europe is like that but my experience there was 100% not impacted by not having a personal car lol
My point exactly.

Driving is a luxury, not a necessity in Europe

@Napoleon de Geso. I think I remember seeing a post saying he had lots of opportunities with women that he turned down when he was young. Turning down = volcel

I think @cocksucker is a foid moderator

@Stacy is definitely not an incel. Simply not possible.

why isnt she banned wtf
Reminder that @Chad and @Stacy have maxed out reaction score without doing anything while @incel is banned

Reminder that @Chad and @Stacy have maxed out reaction score without doing anything while @incel is banned
just fuck her good. then put aboriginal semen in her while she's sleeping.

when she claims you got her pregnant, lol hard as hell at the hospital. sue her for defamation too

Free him for this post alone tbh

Most people, particularly the richcels and the users born after 1999. They may not be fakecel but noone under 20 should be sitting on this forum

just fuck her good. then put aboriginal semen in her while she's sleeping.

when she claims you got her pregnant, lol hard as hell at the hospital. sue her for defamation too

Free him for this post alone tbh
Didn't exactly get it but okay I guess

@Jazavac and only @Jazavac

Only one mention , not bad

@gymletethnicel

@gymletethnicel

What happened with Futurecel?

De geso has a 17 lay count and had an long term relationship with a cute girl. Now he 35( maybe even older ) and broke plus mentally unstable so no girl wants him. He shouldn't be here at all.

Also the users you tagged as suspicious are truecels, don't know why you think i'm and others are suspicious
WTF why is this fakecel here. BAN

No one comes to mind