Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tag the most unique posters

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I will start

@FACEandLMS love his long rants

@BlkPillPres every post of his is a university thesis

@Ritalincel soy

@Indari uni+ps4 rage

@Twisted unique autistic stories

@nausea I can never understand what you are talking about but your threads are interesting nonetheless

@13k legendary racepiller

@Zyros BLOAT

@idkwattodowithlife :heart:

@Indari
@idkwattodowithlife

@nausea
@_incelinside
@UnfortunatelyINCEL98
@Indari
@Fuckcel
@Cuckcel

@universallyabhorred

@ProudIncelistani
@nausea
@universallyabhorred
@FeminismsCancer
@Indari

My 2 alter egos

@MogekoLord
@Facade

my opinion. Stfu
A neigh is the sound a horse makes. Wasn't THAT the reason you tagged me? It's the only thing people know me for here.

I will start

@FACEandLMS love his long rants

@BlkPillPres every post of his is a university thesis

@Ritalincel soy

@Indari uni+ps4 rage

@Twisted unique autistic stories

@nausea I can never understand what you are talking about but your threads are interesting nonetheless

@13k legendary racepiller

@Zyros BLOAT

@Indari uni+ps4 rage

Kek so tru
@overlystinkypants this guy was the worst when it came to that

Hahajajahaha

@Tony the Tiger and @Führer Crunch of course.

A neigh is the sound a horse makes. Wasn't THAT the reason you tagged me? It's the only thing people know me for here.
Oh I thought that you're saying no. Not really, that's not my reason. I just find your posts amusing and the fact that you're into Indian girls and Hindi, earned you a +1.

Press F for @Kointo
8e85c8e30b1b3611d02d42c9c7718040

why does it have to be a contest

@ProudIncelistani
@nausea
@universallyabhorred
@FeminismsCancer
@Indari
Thank you :D

@GreenBull
@Kointo
@nausea
@Facade
@Raiden
@anondump
@MogekoLord
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I'll add more as I think of more

Thank you :D

@GreenBull
@Kointo
@nausea
@Facade
@Raiden
@anondump
@MogekoLord
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I'll add more as I think of more
Thanks bro. And how could I forget @anondump @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Facade?! Thanks for adding their names bro.

Thanks bro. And how could I forget @anondump @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Facade?! Thanks for adding their names bro.
Righty. I'll think of more names to add as I go...

Oh I thought that you're saying no. Not really, that's not my reason. I just find your posts amusing and the fact that you're into Indian girls and Hindi, earned you a +1.
aww bohot shukriya

Most of you are some weird motherfuckers, but here are the ones that I can immediately think of

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@catfishman23
I don't get how these people can spend so much time catfishing people.

@FeminismsCancer
For being a horsefucker

@Grotesque
@Tellem-T
Their autism levels are off the chart.

Also literally anyone with an anime avatar

Most of you are some weird motherfuckers, but here are the ones that I can immediately think of

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@catfishman23
I don't get how these people can spend so much time catfishing people.

@FeminismsCancer
For being a horsefucker

@Grotesque
@Tellem-T
Their autism levels are off the chart.

Also literally anyone with an anime avatar
Why is that so weird for an incel? It's a good alternative to foids and much much better and real than stupid dolls or bots.
Humans ARE basically animals anyway and we share a great deal of DNA with horses.

Why is that so weird for an incel? It's a good alternative to foids and much much better and real than stupid dolls or bots.
Humans ARE basically animals anyway and we share a great deal of DNA with horses.

The fact that you don't understand why it is weird for a person to fuck a horse makes you even more of a weirdo.

It's cool, though, we are all weirdos.

The fact that you don't understand why it is weird for a person to fuck a horse makes you even more of a weirdo.

It's cool, though, we are all weirdos.
No I can see why normies would think it's unusual by virtue of them being normies in the first place (mindless sheep who never go out of the boundaries set for them by moralists) but I don't get why fellow weirdos get so triggered by it. It's literally outcasts making fun of different kinds of outcasts.

@idkwattodowithlife for mastery of anime gifs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back