Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag all the .is memebers who Ascended

Henry Letham

Henry Letham

Female lurkers and femcels, pm me I'm open
★★★★★
Just want see how many members have ascended, as far as webknow. Also tag those who you found out to have Ascended, but didn't say themselves

@Moeggels
@Rhaast
@Broly

@Komesarj
@uo89997

@anandkonda.belgrade :lul:
In future, and I'm sure

@kanyepilled @Lycan @Diocel @Truckzo @BummerDrummerOG @Lookscel @SupremeGentleCel

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure @Saint Cho ascended

@BasedRiceBro must have done it

Just want see how many members have ascended, as far as webknow. Also tag those who you found out to have Ascended, but didn't say themselves
@KingChemist

Beevisthebutthead

@FLAME KAISER

@kanyepilled @Lycan @Diocel @Truckzo @BummerDrummerOG @Lookscel @SupremeGentleCel
Surprised you know of all these people, a lot of them are from around my time

@VideoGameCoper will ascend

@Pancakecel ascened with his wife's boyfriend tyrone

chads.is

I will never be in this list

where did you hear he ascended? any details on this?
Saw it mentioned by both cowcel and wolf. I guess it's not really confirmed and I don't know any of the details.

Not surprising most of them have lowish post counts. Once you pass 10k, your odds of ascending diminish it seems

Saw it mentioned by both cowcel and wolf. I guess it's not really confirmed and I don't know any of the details.
After doing a quick search I found this. Zetta is trustworthy and part of their little friend group.

IMG 1818

holy shit you cannot be incel if you have discord. This needs to be codified into a legitimate blackpill theory. Discord user = FAKECEL

Where was it mentioned at?
No, but he’s far from a truecel. He has a chance at ascending by geomaxxing
He did mention he is autistic, which is a massive negative in this regard since most of those places require you to be more NT by default.

But ye, geomaxxing is the last chance you really have tbh. I may possibly inquire into that if I can moneyman enough.
Not surprising most of them have lowish post counts. Once you pass 10k, your odds of ascending diminish it seems
Didn't you say you also had facial failos as well as being non-nt?

@Therapywasawaste

Didn't you say you also had facial failos as well as being non-nt?
Yeah. Jaw isn’t the best, and I have a bit more upper eyelid exposure than I’d like. Also have a bit of dark eye circles from bad sleep. Still, my face isn’t badly deformed or really ugly. I give myself a 4.5-5/10 facially. Not very attractive and not very ugly either. I think my biggest failos are my Asperger’s, my narrow frame, and then face. Also, I have various chronic health issues that require daily medication to survive. Do you think it’s somehow possible foids can sense I’m not healthy and need medication to survive?

Yeah. Jaw isn’t the best, and I have a bit more upper eyelid exposure than I’d like. Also have a bit of dark eye circles from bad sleep. Still, my face isn’t badly deformed or really ugly. I give myself a 4.5-5/10 facially. Not very attractive and not very ugly either. I think my biggest failos are my Asperger’s, my narrow frame, and then face. Also, I have various chronic health issues that require daily medication to survive. Do you think it’s somehow possible foids can sense I’m not healthy and need medication to survive?
Women can't sense all that

It's a meme