Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Tactical" Walking Aids Are Equal Parts Sinister & Brutal

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Amassed a collection of over thirty various walking aids between three to five feet, all designed to be used as impact weapons or to conceal swords or daggers of various lengths and designs. While bludgeons can be loud (beating someone with a stick or similar object severely enough can actually sound like gunshots), and laws on sword canes may vary geographically, the very nature of these babies is what makes them a cut above more obvious impact weapons and edged/pointed weapons, even firearms.

they are almost universally accepted and allowed anywhere, including "weapon free zones", they compel others to dismiss you, underestimate you and even lower their guard, many are designed to look so fancy or high end so that the idea of them being used offensively doesn't even cross the minds of the non initiated, and as they are impact weapons that don't break skin, it's harder to verify them as weapons used in a crime like a knife covered in blood or matching a gun to bullet. So long as you use it convincingly (the cane is always held on the opposite side of your "bad" leg) and cut it down to fit your height (the length of a cane should be about an inch more than the space between the ground to where your wrist naturally falls, anything shorter or longer looks odd and draws attention as a result), you're good in terms of subtlety.

The element of surprise combined with training in a number of martial arts involving sticks or staffs, even the strike patterns taught in private security and law enforcement (there are a bunch of simple but educational videos on deployment, proper stance and grip, strike patterns, and ideal areas of the body to hit, for public view on youtube), make you a formidable threat to those around you. It also provides you with a moral and legal advantage. If you look meek and harmless and are believed to have a limp, it provides you with a decent cover, since it's natural for people to be more sympathetic towards you and less forgiving towards anyone who thinks it's ok to verbally or physically abuse someone with a physical impairment, which greatly improves your chances, possibly even guarantees, you win the physical AND legal battle.

And I know what you all are wondering, and the answer is yes, I do, in fact some times have to use a cane to get around due to an old leg injury, and I do get messed with, both verbally and even physically, by all these young punk, diet chad types who somehow think that they're the ultimate bad ass for threatening, menacing, challenging, and even grabbing, tripping or pushing someone with a limp/cane who is just trying to get around (I have no car and either walk or use a bus or uber). I can take being fucked with for being short, fat, and ugly, I can take being fucked with for not having money, I can take being fucked with for being nerdy, but to get fucked with for having a limp I never asked for, is yet another black pill for me, showing me that not only have young men become so pathetic, deluded, and chicken shit, to think is tough guy/normal behavior, but that women would RATHER FUCK GUYS THAT DO SHIT LIKE THIS THAN MAKE TIME TO GO ON JUST ONE SIMPLE DATE WITH GUYS LIKE US !

So enjoy this black pill inspired little tid bit, which in every sense of the word, I couldn't have fathomed without the help of wannabe tough guy, junior varsity chads and normies, as well as the dumb cunts who find them more worthy of fucking than us. I consider it to be for educational purposes, possibly some shits and giggles. Fuck my life and good night...