Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tackling ethnic inceldom (non-black) should be the main focus of the movement

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
I think we've all seen that chart on 33% of ethnic non-black men being incel as opposed to 4% of ethnic non-black women. The incredible disparity speaks for itself. JBW and JBB both exist, but if you're on this site you're not benefiting from those theories. It's time that we focus on the plight of asian (and to an extent hispanic) men.

Dont care about the suffering of non-whites

There’s so many to tackle on, but I don’t think it solely should be based on racepil. They certainly are contributing factors but it’s as critical as height, jaw, etc...

When it ultimately comes down to it, it’s face.

I dont get skin cancer nor i faint or burn my skin just from exposing my body to the sun a bit.

Therefore, i am genetically superior. So natural selection should privilege the ethnics over time :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I dont get skin cancer nor i faint or burn my skin just from exposing my body to the sun a bit.

Therefore, i am genetically superior. So natural selection should privilege the ethnics over time :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You can still get skin cancer. And you have a subhuman IQ.

You aren't superior to shit (pun intended)

Last edited:

you will get eliminated from the gene pool way before then buddy

This. Honestly the ethnic struggle is underrated here.

There’s so many to tackle on, but I don’t think it solely should be based on racepil. They certainly are contributing factors but it’s as critical as height, jaw, etc...

When it ultimately comes down to it, it’s face.

I agree, we need mass deportations of ethnicels back to their third world countries

Non black ethnics are the biggest victims to inceldom, especially when they're born in the west.

I agree, we need mass deportations of ethnicels back to their third world countries

That isn't a bad option and as an ethnic myself born and raised in the west I would have no problem with that, however that will only work in reducing inceldom when globalist policies are demolished. All ethnic back to where they originally came from should be a good thing when there is no globalist open border policies going on. It should be a crime to race mix in the whole world, everyone should be only allowed to marry within their own race. No more tourism and no more sex tourism, whites should stay in western Europe, blacks in Africa and so go on.

Tbh, multiculturalism is toxic to western societies, you ethnics are contributing to the problems of hypergamy and societal decline. If you returned back to your own countries this would be of great help to everyone.

Tbh, multiculturalism is toxic to western societies, you ethnics are contributing to the problems of hypergamy and societal decline. If you returned back to your own countries this would be of great help to everyone.

You whites created globalism and open border policies, you imported cheap immigrant workers because of muh career, you created liberal ideologies and started to export those destructive ideologies in the third and second world in the name of democracy -by force- resulting in more displaced people willing to enter Europe and other places.

Last edited:
No man, I think we're the scourge of the Earth. Mostly low IQ, ugly and abhorrent to talk to.

Noone imported anyone - third worlders willingly flooded our borders and our cucked politicians accepted then

In the 50's and 60's France and some other western European countries imported many cheap workers from North Africa (my grandfather included).....

In the 50's and 60's France and some other western European countries imported many cheap workers from North Africa (my grandfather included).....
Noone wouldve bring you here by force, this means your grandfather has voluntarily accepted it

The amount of coping and imagining in this thread is crazy.

Everything is in its course and will not change. Globalist policies will not end, hypergamy cannot be controlled, etc.

Accept it, and move the fuck on ASAP. That's why I like Neets. They legit have accepted their situation, and are making the most of it.

I think we've all seen that chart on 33% of ethnic non-black men being incel as opposed to 4% of ethnic non-black women. The incredible disparity speaks for itself. JBW and JBB both exist, but if you're on this site you're not benefiting from those theories. It's time that we focus on the plight of asian (and to an extent hispanic) men.
JBB is pure cope.

Non black ethnics are the biggest victims to inceldom, especially when they're born in the west.
This tbh. The ethnic movement on this forum is strong and needs to be heard