Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] table tennis and chess is the best sport for incel and autistic people

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
In my short time at school the physical education classes were hell, because besides being mandatory the selected sports were team sports. I was always left aside in these sports, I was the one who stood by the teacher's side doing nothing. Then the teacher put me in table tennis, and definitely my good memories in school are in table tennis. Here in Brazil table tennis is a sport very much associated with the elite and autistic people. And in the club there were really only autistic people, and it was the only place in school that I didn't feel excluded, nobody cared about appearance or physical disability, everyone just wanted to play. Eventually I met my "rival," he was autistic, he was definitely a stereotypical sports anime protagonist. We never talked, in fact nobody talked, there was no friendship. I dropped out of school very early. What encouraged me to do this thread is that I saw that it is now in international tournaments. I was not good at the sport, never was, but there I felt included.
I know there are young people here on the forum and my advice is to pursue one of these sports: table tennis or chess. :whitepill:
:cryfeels:

In group therapy,(2013), a male named "Mr. Mike" offered the idea of playing Chess to me.

lol, I'm very good at both of those things.

Naw, chess is only good if you're a smart autistic incel. If you're a dumb, autistic incel, it's not that great. As for table tennis, there are studies that show that people with autistm/Asperger's have weaker grip strengths and slower reaction times. It has something to do with our underdeveloped frontal lobe. It's also why autistic incels tend to be awkward and lack coordination when we move. Table tennis is such a fast game, so having slow reaction times and weak grip strength from your autism is a huge disadvantage. Though, I do agree, that every incel should find a hobby they enjoy. If chess or table tennis is that hobby for you incels, more power to you guys. But you're not going to be magically good at table tennis or chess just because you're an autistic incel.